ADVERTISEMENT

****Official IOWA vs. Indiana Basketball Game Thread****

giphy.gif

Reactions: Harbinger273
JBo FTW. I haven't been this worked up about officiating in a long time. Probably the Big Ten Tourney vs MSU whatever year that was (2013?)

Same here. Really nice to slam the door and win anyway. Still can't believe the way this game was called.

Would love for Fran to lay into the refs in the post game, but that would distract from the great road win!

I think we have a shot to see the Hawkeyes on that top 16 grid Saturday just saying.. best bracketologist out there had them 18 before tonight

Same here. Really nice to slam the door and win anyway. Still can't believe the way this game was called.

Would love for Fran to lay into the refs in the post game, but that would distract from the great road win!

I get where you're coming from because those d!psh!ts absolutely deserve to get worked over for the piss poor way they called that game. But you are right in that he shouldn't say anything about it. Focus on how solid his players were to get a win on the road.

Really Good teams overcome Ref bias and hostile crowd on the road. Those great Wisconsin teams that went to Final 4s in consecutive years in Bo Ryans last 2 years---they cold blooded on Road. JBo is the type of guy Bo Ryan would have on his team.

I agree with the whole idea of having to overcome the refs on the road..and to some degree that is expected. The refs are human and they tend to favor the home team. Im not saying tonight was an all timer, like the UNI game. On a scale were acceptable amount of home cooking is a 5, this was probably an 8.2

Reactions: Nohawknamesleft
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT