ADVERTISEMENT

<<<< Official Iowa vs. Northwestern Game Thread >>>>

Looks like the Enron stock chart

enron_chart_1.jpg

Or the Price is Right yodeler.

Reactions: Ree4 and Sett1997
Definitely an elite 8 team if they keep this up....and a bounce and here and there, final 4 isn't out of the question. But we'll take it a game at a time.

I'm not ready to get on this ship yet, but it certainly is possible. It will depend on the road they get as well.

It seems like a really long time since the last miracle win for Iowa. There certainly have been a lot more miracle losses over the past few decades, a couple to NW. JBo is money with the game on the line!

Northwestern was clearly the better team for 36 min or so, and deserved to win the game. Maybe we are destined to have a great finish to this season? Probably like everyone else watching, I thought we had blown all that we have achieved over the past month. I hope we are more ready for the next one.

Reactions: Harbinger273
I agree moss layup was huge.. love the no hesitation go to the basket.. a miss there or a pass around and Iowa doesn't get the jbo 3 point opportunity
Exactly. Proved that points in a hurry were more important than 3-pointers. It was a clutch layup. We need to run more sets for Moss.

Moss had a nice bounce back game, after a couple of no shows. We need one from Luka and Kriener next game.
Luka needs to work on being late to the baseline and moving into the driving player with his hands up and he'll be fine. The end of that game was not a match for his skill set, so I don't think he would have played regardless. It's good to have so many offensive options.

The JBo, Moss, Cook, JW, McCaffrey lineup is a good option for Fran. Cook commands the post and it gives them 3 guys that can hit shots on the perimeter and a distributor out front. If Kriener and Garza are both off I'd rather see the Hawks go small.

Luca has good feet for his size, he’s just slow with it... some matchups will be ok others will be like last night plus he had the fouls.. So his spot at the end of the game was the right spot, I think he knew that..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT