ADVERTISEMENT

*****Ohio St vs Iowa Game Thread*****

I don't know man, Bowen got a lot of minutes in November and December. The first 15 games he averaged 13.1 minutes/per along with a start. Last night was Iowa's first B1G blowout. An extra 5 minutes last night isn't some sort of make or break for him.
Well yeah, I never said it was. I just thought it was a silly overreaction to pull both he and Dix after two possessions because Sandfort turned the ball over.

Dix is the one who really deserves mote pt.

I've pretty much written Bowen off at this point. The guard court is going to crowded for the next two years and he's last in line.

I just think its silly to try to pretend like that's been a topic anytime in the last few months.

Yeah I wanted Bowen to get more PT in November when he was playing well and Ulis wasn't, but Ive never said Ulis shouldn't start.

If you really want to do some digging I'm positive I'll have 10x the amount of posts defending Ulis pt vs anything to do with Bowen.

And you'll find zero posts saying Connor shouldn't start, only that Sandfort and Dix should be getting a few more minutes.
Well, it was interesting because I was just reminding people that things were said, and wasn't attacking anyone specifically.............

.....except maybe @IowasLaw ;)

It looked to me like when Fran put the bench in OSU cranked up their physical play even more,.. I don't think it was so much about our bench as it was Fran saying phuck it, it that's the way OSU wants to play this out we're going back to the front line...
^ B.I.N.G.O. ^

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT