ADVERTISEMENT

Rumorville

Said he had not even practiced with the team yet??? So he was not in conditioning? Never did see him in any of those photos. Says cannot enter the portal until April 15.

Disappointing but let’s not call a college kid names. I’m frustrated too but we have no idea what his reasons are. He could be disappointed with the OC hire, he could actually miss Alabama or friends he made there. Maybe he’s getting a bigger bag of cash. None of us have any idea. Hope he figures out what he needs
Bullshit. Cmon man. This is just total immaturity on his part. Transfer back to the same school you just transferred from? lol.

Disappointing but let’s not call a college kid names. I’m frustrated too but we have no idea what his reasons are. He could be disappointed with the OC hire, he could actually miss Alabama or friends he made there. Maybe he’s getting a bigger bag of cash. None of us have any idea. Hope he figures out what he needs
Another glaringly bad look for Barnett.

He just has commitment issues.
No, he
No, he's in the real world and he's going to get a real tough lesson one of these days if he goes through life thinking this is acceptable behavior.

So how does one just transfer back and forth in one school year? Do they forget about the whole needed to take classes thing?!
That’s a thing of the past, the athletic departments make it so easy to pass a class, this isn’t an issue.

Eff this kid. Go get your head on straight. At this point I'll be surprised if he actually pans out, even with all the talent he has.
I hate this whole thing that is now college football - I hear guys on sports talk radio all the time now talking about how if they were in college now they would hit the portal 3 times. No concern about their commitment ALL about how much money you can make.

If indeed true, it might be that he sees there will be no basic change in the offense under KF. Seems Proctor got interested in returning to Iowa when Brian was out the door and KF was "looking" for a new OC. Lester has been here long enough for news to be leaking out or showing up thru coach/athlete channels that the Captain stills rules the offense and isn't going to throw Brian under the bus or the baby out w/ the bath water. Idk, but truly interesting.

If indeed true, it might be that he sees there will be no basic change in the offense under KF. Seems Proctor got interested in returning to Iowa when Brian was out the door and KF was "looking" for a new OC. Lester has been here long enough for news to be leaking out or showing up thru coach/athlete channels that the Captain stills rules the offense and isn't going to throw Brian under the bus or the baby out w/ the bath water. Idk, but truly interesting.
No bro. You are overthinking it. It ain't that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT