ADVERTISEMENT

*****SE Mo St vs Iowa Game Thread*****

Lumas - SEMO hung tough for the first 12 minutes or so. You have to feel okay with that I would think.

IA letting out some frustrations after a ridiculous WI loss. I can't wait to play them in Madison in Feb - rested and healthy.
Hindsight is always 20/20, but these are the types of games that drives a person mad. Even playing as bad as they did, and as cold from the floor (AND FT line), that game was there for the taking and should have been won [in regulation].

And will also be one of those games at the closing portions of the season where we'll all be saying "if only they had won the Wisky game back in mid-December......".

Hindsight is always 20/20, but these are the types of games that drives a person mad. Even playing as bad as they did, and as cold from the floor (AND FT line), that game was there for the taking and should have been won [in regulation].

And will also be one of those games at the closing portions of the season where we'll all be saying "if only they had won the Wisky game back in mid-December......".
I'm still pissed we lost that game... The argument could be made that we'll be stronger for it in the long run though - learned to play with a thin roster versus our third high-quality opponent in six days...

Filip just pulled a Three Stooges "wop, wop, wop!!" move on the SEMO big by faking the pass and putting it in off the backboard over him as he turned a full 180 to look for where the ball went.

And Filip is just clowning these guys right now! 😁

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT