141-Woods
149-VV or Rathjen?
157-Franek
165-Caliendo
174-Arnold?
184-Swafford?
197-Franklin or Glazier?
285-Hill?

Hopefully the staff invites Gilroy and other cali HS teams to the dual. Oohh gilroy is a 6 hour drive😬

Cal Baptist had a couple transfers from Nebraska FWIW

149 Dayne Morton started last year with Lovett out of the lineup. Murin hammered him in the dual. He went 0-2 at the B10 tournament.

184 Nathan Haas was a CA state camp out of St. John Bosco and redshirted for the Cornhuskers last season.

Reactions: pink shizzle
125-Ayala maybe Cruz since he’s from cali
133-Teske
141-Woods
149-VV or Rathjen?
157-Franek
165-Caliendo
174-Arnold?
184-Swafford?
197-Franklin or Glazier?
285-Hill?

Hopefully the staff invites Gilroy and other cali HS teams to the dual. Oohh gilroy is a 6 hour drive😬
Doubt we see either guy at 149 just yet. 184 who knows maybe bump someone up

Reactions: vhsalum
Anyone happen to know if Gable is coming out here to the Cal Baptist meet? Thanks.
No because Dan Gable will (most likely) be in Sioux City, Iowa on that day showing a screening of The Dual documentary...unless he skips town with my ticket money which is highly unlikely but not impossible. It just sounds weird to say "you know what happened to me on Saturday? muffukin Dan Gable...THEE Dan Gable? Yes THAT Dan Gable stole my money, waited in line at the Sioux Gateway Airport, bought a ticket, then probably got something to eat, then flew to muffukin California for a dual meet.

No because Dan Gable will (most likely) be in Sioux City, Iowa on that day showing a screening of The Dual documentary...unless he skips town with my ticket money which is highly unlikely but not impossible. It just sounds weird to say "you know what happened to me on Saturday? muffukin Dan Gable...THEE Dan Gable? Yes THAT Dan Gable stole my money, waited in line at the Sioux Gateway Airport, bought a ticket, then probably got something to eat, then flew to muffukin California for a dual meet.

What in god’s name are you talking about?

“Yabahoo yee he stole my money something something.” Sorry, no idea what that means.
He was making a joke.

Apparently Gable will be giving a speech on Friday. So, Gable probably won’t be at the Cal Baptist duel unless he stiffs the good folks who paid money to see him in Sioux City that day.

Reactions: moug and Gusaford
<<Wanted to see Arnold go but maybe for the home opener>>

He can only go 5X and still have 4 years of eligibilty left. Maybe its unclear if he redshirts or not, but you wouldnt burn one of those 5 on a meet where he is not needed.

Wanted to see Arnold go but maybe for the home opener.

Remember, this is just a "probable" lineup. Things sometimes change by the time the meet starts.

*Please don't read my reply as I know something(I don't), just voicing my thoughts based off of recent history with probables not always matching who actually takes the mat.

Remember, this is just a "probable" lineup. Things sometimes change by the time the meet starts.

*Please don't read my reply as I know something(I don't), just voicing my thoughts based off of recent history with probables not always matching who actually takes the mat.
I would be shocked if thats the 10 we see as well. Tom always throws in someone not listed

Reactions: jrod65 and el dub
Article has probable lineup of:

Ayala
Teske
Woods
Voinovich
Franek
Caliendo
Riggins
Swafford
Glazier
Hill

The big thing that sticks out to me is Caliendo at 165. I was holding out hope that he would be a 174 and Brands would be a 184, with Kennedy back at 165. Now it seems that there will just be an odd man out with two returning All-Americans and Kennedy manning two weights.

What are our viewing options for the Cap Baptist dual?

And Spooner’s having a screening at his house. Afterword he’s giving a spoken word entitled, “Understanding sarcasm”. Word on the street is that Brantley pre-paid for a ticket then skipped out on it for some event in Sioux City.

And Spooner’s having a screening at his house. Afterword he’s giving a spoken word entitled, “Understanding sarcasm”. Word on the street is that Brantley pre-paid for a ticket then skipped out on it for some event in Sioux City.
Will Grace and Ironside be doing a broadcast?

125-Ayala maybe Cruz since he’s from cali
133-Teske
141-Woods
149-VV or Rathjen?
157-Franek
165-Caliendo
174-Arnold?
184-Swafford?
197-Franklin or Glazier?
285-Hill?

Article has probable lineup of:

Ayala
Teske
Woods
Voinovich
Franek
Caliendo
Riggins
Swafford
Glazier
Hill

I think Gabe is going as well. Don’t know about Cruz as for 149 I am pretty sure Voinovich will be the guy Saturday. Been wrong before but it’s here guys! Can’t wait!!

Reactions: el dub
I might be mistaken but I think Youtube is audio only
I think you’re mistaken . If you go the article click on utube link it takes you to the cbu channel

You can find several cbu matches on utube from last year . For kicks I just watched the Franek match ie they wrestled ndsu.

No idea if it’s free or if you have to at a minimum subscribe to their channel.

I get that. But if Caliendo is a 165 pounder right now, he will be when we have a full lineup. I was hoping he was coming in to go 174.
I'm hoping that NCAA decisions are made on November 8th so we can start prepping a real lineup. This gambling debacle is becoming ridiculous, and for the NCAA to seemingly act like they can't handle two issues at once (Michigan's sign stealing and the gambling ordeal) is insane. Whatever they decide to do let's do it and move the F on. This is getting old and I feel like they're holding the sports world and these poor athletes hostage for no good f'ing reason.

I'm hoping that NCAA decisions are made on November 8th so we can start prepping a real lineup. This gambling debacle is becoming ridiculous, and for the NCAA to seemingly act like they can't handle two issues at once (Michigan's sign stealing and the gambling ordeal) is insane. Whatever they decide to do let's do it and move the F on. This is getting old and I feel like they're holding the sports world and these poor athletes hostage for no good f'ing reason.
It’s like the mods saying they are too busy with the football board to fix a couple of a-holes on the wrestlingboard. Seriously, it’s just a 5-min job. Get it done and then you can go back to your precious foolsball.

The Michigan football thing has zero to do with this. The people responsible for changing NCAA rules aren’t investigating Michigan football.

Reactions: Nashville_Hawkeye
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT