ADVERTISEMENT

*****W Virginia vs Iowa (W) Game Thread*****

GM has turned in up.

Where's her teammates doing the same.

Post players need to put on their big girl pants!!!!!!

When the other Iowa women get open looks, they absolutely have to start hitting them. Clark is 3-8 from three, everyone else is 0-4. Even Clark has missed a few pretty open threes.

This is feeling like the terrible KState loss back in November.

Clark's pass attempt to Hannah with two around her with a wide open shooter in the corner was so bad.

Reactions: Hawksfor3
If Quinerly jumps in the air and karate kicks the shit out of somebody...is it a foul or play on?

WVU had 10 pts off the 9 Iowa turnovers.

Iowa did not score in the last 4:49.

Shooting like this is not getting you back to the Title game.

3-12 (25%) from 3
7-12 (58%) from 2
10-24 (42%) Overall

3-3 (100%) FTs

26 points

• Sad
Reactions: hawkeye_wx
I'm also nervous watching Iowa try to dribble the ball up the court. It feels like they are on the verge of getting their pocket picked every time. Clark loves the behind the back dribble, but she does lose control sometimes.

Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
lot of missed layups and a lot of layups with no calls. Only shooting 3 free throws this half against a d that aggressive is crazy low.
They need to be more aggressive in kind attacking the basket.

Caitlin is once again too casual with her drive and kick passes because "she can"......

She is passing up some mid range looks to make really stupid "fancy" passes inside resulting in wasted possessions. Just shoot the f***ing ball.

At least she's not demonstrably complaining to the officials as much tonight.

Need the others to work for their open looks off the ball a bit more as well.

I wasn't too worried with what I saw that half, but I really do get sick and tired of watching us be intentionally lazy and allowing teams to hang with us.

The 2nd Rd of the NCAA Tournament is not the f***ing time to be playing like you typically do in stretches of the 1st half of most games.................

Stop trying to lose to West Virginia. You're welcome.

WVU had 10 pts off the 9 Iowa turnovers.

Iowa did not score in the last 4:49.

Shooting like this is not getting you back to the Title game.

3-12 (25%) from 3
7-12 (58%) from 2
10-24 (42%) Overall

3-3 (100%) FTs

26 points
AP1GczM9_EcMuHX8eQeTQzlUNcj5TalyFmRthS_aGhC7SEU65x0ostEaErCjTy_bdPRcI6aT_K_SWAh3QpaiEOlh1xDuaqWnFuVxX2jScjrDwGspqbvbxSWJRFckuf13keFOoGDrnuuqSNBXdAyzuoHPxA3_bh5-qnw94N7rs-dqRkBrcXwzDLAPzHgS8ZxsxiRrXpmST8-4C-YzYDa_LbMrndXp6uE0KzEZA3degEK4llIS0wgOTUoHpO_5csvsoErOseHd-MhMOEvt4oM4Ku8l0BR4OH2uekDYnmclakLqBSHcslYJpbilJooKuvjvf1fBQFLuTaVc0_9dqUE6sVEjnq2yTbbhv0qlOcmpPJ8c2SNT0oUNkk1CoizpaLXMl_bA1pap5VCkyFwlpdOiyVWlbWFhc3y4LOKV0ea_2HFFi9cYAEPRvE9JHXzttMx0EqA6AeqEL8kEGK_2Ab4zCd_aUMIfdvuiJ1eupIWyi1jv4RSVrN5wB0Yh3miceQOEjhbLjc6HWm18uQMCPYVYRu7Gg-SmRr03AUgof0S6A7CpMMxheJCeRhiEn0eSRor6mkLoBYMz75uqghYCmrDdR-I1SSM8bXcyKrdruwlrCXjv4NJiOEDEHyfJvgXr49qVsAKPyEqdeEcEIvrScbaEW4jUNrgoJCatn4znfbMGnqxXV2kWPjvEe0jIG-Ai8N6MORJtyLLjN7BBWVRe6LCpD7gCZ6CUP5gDscbkwwJY5O_OJ8f0t2GYOrtMYK3TkO0WSqMpXhpxIjRuFk5ma1DtFhkf9k8PrfDTzgaHSOiIS5HMZyk-Eqz7pUYoEHxspAc-OIMXgM5CLGBW7kQGbeu6_BWdoILMyxWfjO8gFWGKRZCipweZKA5VP2YHtF7H8eS2byzaATHv7pfynwGy7npprKghGvHa=w500-h281-s-no-gm

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT