ADVERTISEMENT

*****Alabama St vs Iowa Game Thread*****

Harding looks like he has the potential to be the point guard Fran has always needed to elevate the team.

Hopefully Fran can get a few serious ballers on the squad by the time Harding is a junior.

Otherwise, meh. Same old same old.

I'm liking the other freshman was well. Raw, but definitely have potential.

Dix and Peyton need to start hunting shots in games that matter. Krikke will need more than just going to his left against Kalkbrenner and Creighton.

It's amazing how many teams can come into Carver and shoot from 3 and we can't lol I mean I know it's open 3s with the defense but still

For the people with streaming quality issues try turning down the sharpness of your picture on the tv settings. Mine looks great now after turning down the sharpness settings.

Reactions: Buffalo43
For the people with streaming quality issues try turning down the sharpness of your picture on the tv settings. Mine looks great now after turning down the sharpness settings.

Interesting.... Not doubting you, but every other show and commercial and other sports on peacock look great. Peacock has an issue.

Reactions: DewHawk
Harding looks like he has the potential to be the point guard Fran has always needed to elevate the team.

Hopefully Fran can get a few serious ballers on the squad by the time Harding is a junior.

Otherwise, meh. Same old same old.
Has some quickness and passing ability but so small kind of reminds of Brody Boyd but the bigger guards will abuse him on offense, Iowa guards are very everage and if threes are not falling Iowa can struggle

*freshmen
Yeah, we’ll see. I’m far from a basketball expert, but there doesn’t seem like much of a difference from what Iowa has had in the past. Brock Harding, just his presence on the floor and athleticism, seems different. Like with time and maturity he could be a serious bad ass at the point guard. I’m sure the other guys will be decent but but not really game changers the way Garza or the Murrays were.

Reactions: WestCoastHawkI
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT