ADVERTISEMENT

***Big Ten Tournament Session II Thread***

No esc?
-5 rt
they go neutral in the 3rd
it was weird they restarted for 1 second and I thought that meant it was an es.
1:25 left and it is tied for RW.

Woods with his head on the mat a lot in that match. He never seems very upset to lose, I don’t expect him to throw a fit but dang just seems like it’s got no effect.

You are a puke of a Hawk fan.
thank-you-the-hangover.gif

I swear, I don’t think some of you complainers really watch closely or even know what you are watching.

1.) Most of the Michigan wrestlers essentially make it look like their opponents aren’t attacking because of their positioning and hand fighting. You are attacking Ayala, but the refs ALLOW DeAugustino, Amine and especially Lewan to wrestle 100% defensive and do not make them open up at all. All attacking that stance does is give Michigan their best chance to counter or re-attack. If the refs don’t call it Ayala will ALWAYS have a very hard time with him.

2.). Teske wrestled his butt off the entire match. He simply lost to a wrestler who is better in neutral and didn’t have barely any time to take advantage of his best position riding. Even that last takedown was very solid fundamentals he just ran into a guy that is comfortable going to his back with his knees to his chest and casting over. 99.9% get taken down in that position…

I swear, I don’t think some of you complainers really watch closely or even know what you are watching.

1.) Most of the Michigan wrestlers essentially make it look like their opponents aren’t attacking because of their positioning and hand fighting. You are attacking Ayala, but the refs ALLOW DeAugustino, Amine and especially Lewan to wrestle 100% defensive and do not make them open up at all. All attacking that stance does is give Michigan their best chance to counter or re-attack. If the refs don’t call it Ayala will ALWAYS have a very hard time with him.

2.). Teske wrestled his butt off the entire match. He simply lost to a wrestler who is better in neutral and didn’t have barely any time to take advantage of his best position riding. Even that last takedown was very solid fundamentals he just ran into a guy that is comfortable going to his back with his knees to his chest and casting over. 99.9% get taken down in that position…
Everything about you screams “participation trophy”.

But the officials have nothing to call if Ayala isn't shooting either. We all realize he may give up a take down early on in this case, but if it opens up the match it will be worth it. We've now seen the "wait til the end" strategy end up in 2 losses for Iowa and a whole bunch of wins for Deaugistino against a lot of guys.

Reactions: TarpHawk
Real has been dealt a pretty rough hand this year…. This is the part where vhs shows up to tell you Tom cattle prodded Real onto the mat when in reality Real called his shots and more “rest” wasn’t going to do him any good anyway.
Maybe it’s an extreme run of bad luck but a high percentage of Tom’s guys are badly hurt by the end of their career.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT