ADVERTISEMENT

****Iowa @ Ohio St Game Thread****

I just don't see the Hawks being able to win or keep it within 5, but I hope I'm wrong.

Game lines:
OSU -3.5
O/U 157

I don’t see this one as close as Vegas does, unless the hawks go bonkers from three I see OSU rolling.

OSU and under

What's your record starting game day threads, sub .500? Not the kind of positive vibe of someone to start the thread .

more like 10-15 but it will be another game of us trying to keep up with faster,quicker, athletes and our guards trying to get a look at the basket

Wow! I thought this was a Hawkeye thread. Sounds like a bunch of losers. I think the Hawks kick ass today!!!

You thought Iowa would handle Michigan and how did that work for you. you are a idealist who has troubles with the realist. About to get another dose of reality today

Reactions: AJBHawkeye
Need to limit them to one shot. Need one of the 3, JBO, Weezy or CJ, to go off big time, 25 or more. Can't have a bunch of silly turnovers. Those things happen we have a punchers chance. Hawks 82 - 80

Right now I think OSU has the better team.

But....the Hawks are certainly capable of winning.

Reactions: papabeef
We’re gonna miss a big chunk of the first half again.. clock issues that stopped the game and a 1:11 start..

Seeing as who is officiating and the already stiff competition.... unless the Hawks are hitting the three ball at like a 66% clip today - or OSU shoots like 25% or less - then chances of winning are pretty slim.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT