ADVERTISEMENT

*****Iowa (W) vs Nebraska Game Thread*****

QChawks

HR King
Feb 11, 2013
Quad Cities
12pm FOX

Nebraska (15-8, 7-5) has been up and down this year. Iowa beat them 92-73 at home only 3 weeks ago, although they’ll get the hawks their best shot at home. Iowa (22-2, 11-1) needs to keep feeding the hot hand (Stuelke) and limit the turnovers.

Give me 88-74 hawks.

Last edited:
Markowski has been known to get in foul trouble.
Very true. Markowski has to have a big game for Nebraska to win …and she is capable. O’Grady is not quick enough to defend her well and Goodman is a comical mismatch. Hannah needs to play smart.

Dude, you need to have this thread up sooner. I had to make a new thread yesterday to talk about these ladies. I felt like I was overstepping my rank…

Do better…,🤓
salutes jack black GIF

So either Caitlin gets the record on the road today, or it will be at Carver on Thursday but only streamed on Peacock? That would still be great for the fans at Carver but sucks because Peacock sucks and it's too bad it won't be on Fox. I'm not sure which one is better. Away at Nebraska on national TV or at home in Carver but only on streaming service?

I wonder if CC goes off & gets 40 (or more) today.

National TV. The country is buzzing about her and the record. I think the team wants her to get it today, as well.

Otherwise, our next game is Thursday, on Peacock, where there won't be as many eyeballs.
Damnit Fran. You beat my post by a millisecond 😂

• Love
Reactions: Franisdaman
I wonder if CC goes off & gets 40 (or more) today.

National TV. The country is buzzing about her and the record. I think the team wants her to get it today, as well.

Otherwise, our next game is Thursday, on Peacock, where there won't be as many eyeballs.

Peacock probably paid off the refs today to get CC in foul trouble and pull her off the court a few times so they can get the record breaking game on Peacock. They are so evil.

So either Caitlin gets the record on the road today, or it will be at Carver on Thursday but only streamed on Peacock? That would still be great for the fans at Carver but sucks because Peacock sucks and it's too bad it won't be on Fox. I'm not sure which one is better. Away at Nebraska on national TV or at home in Carver but only on streaming service?
It will be much bigger news world wide on Thursday today no how you look at it the Super Bowl will steal most of the lime light.

Reactions: justinjdry
Peacock probably paid off the refs today to get CC in foul trouble and pull her off the court a few times so they can get the record breaking game on Peacock. They are so evil.
At the same time they are making a separate plan to get the game on the regular NBC channel in case their evil plot succeeds and Clark doesn't set the record today.

Maybe FOX is actually helping out because they want to milk every last second of this game.

• Wow
Reactions: Moral
Caitlin is going to break the scoring record today or next week. I just want to watch the Hawks curb stomp the holers on their home court!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT