ADVERTISEMENT

*****Iowa (W) vs Purdue Game Thread*****

It’s amazing how bad these officials are at calling fouls that aren’t fouls and not calling the ones that are fouls.
There’s been some late calls where you could tell they were just calling it due to reaction from the crowd or home team. That’s not usually a good sign for having a well called game.

Reactions: Chuck C
Up 21. I like the foul drama. Making things interesting.

Maybe Caitlin could tone it down.. but then again she's firey and competitive. No one told MJ to tone it down!
If it helps motivate her and the team to play better then it’s something you can live with. Bluder has said several times that you don’t want to hold back your best race horse (or something to that effect). The last thing you want to do is dim that fire inside of her. It’s definitely a balancing act as a coach with CC though.

Food Drink Salsa GIF by Shaking Food GIFs

Thought the same thing... Good thing we are beating Purdue's a$$ by 20. Otherwise I'd be pissed about these garbage officials.

Still not happy about that clear shooting foul before half. Just really bad officials
I wish I could pause and rewind with Peacock. Just to make sure I’m not seeing things through my black and gold glasses 😉

Garbage minutes for McCabe is criminal. The girl should be getting at least 10 minutes a game.
She’s definitely deserving of that many minutes, though this wasn’t a night where our shooters were struggling so I don’t blame Bluder for continuing to stick with what was working. I’m sure it’s frustrating for her though. I was surprised to not see OG earlier when Sharon struggled handling some of those passes and Purdue was playing strong and physical.

Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
Thought the same thing... Good thing we are beating Purdue's a$$ by 20. Otherwise I'd be pissed about these garbage officials.

Still not happy about that clear shooting foul before half. Just really bad officials
Refs definitely called it in favor of PU. Wasn't too happy with the announcers either when Caitlin got T'd. Kept saying they didn't see it but Clark was screaming about the clear reach in and take down of Kylie that was DEFINITELY a foul and the refs swallowed their whistles.

Hat tip to Sharon's and Addison's contributions tonight.

............Sharon.......Addison

Minutes........14.............2
FGs..............2-2...........2-2
FTs...............2-2...........1-2
Pts....................6.............5
Rebs.................3.............0
Assists

Block................1..............0

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT