ADVERTISEMENT

*****Kansas St vs Iowa Game Thread*****

Can't wait to see Patrick and his 20+ minutes tonight.Well earned. Krikke as well

Interesting to see the defensive effort tonight

• Angry
Reactions: LaQuintaHawkeye
A KSU player grabbed a ball off the rack (Wilson Evo 😩) and slammed it really high. A KSU coach yelled hey and their whole team went “no, no, no……”.

Iowa players stretching on the other half all started saying “hey!!! Hey!!!! Hey!!!” And doing the T sign. All of the Iowa players were laughing. Pretty funny.

Guessing they’re not allowed to touch the basketballs yet 🤷 and it’s the damn Wilson ball.

A KSU player grabbed a ball off the rack (Wilson Evo 😩) and slammed it really high. A KSU coach yelled hey and their whole team went “no, no, no……”.

Iowa players stretching on the other half all started saying “hey!!! Hey!!!! Hey!!!” And doing the T sign. All of the Iowa players were laughing. Pretty funny.

Guessing they’re not allowed to touch the basketballs yet 🤷 and it’s the damn Wilson ball.
The Iowa players were probably thinking about when Owen slammed the ball on the floor during a game, not in anger by the way, and got a tee from a ref that didn't even see Owen do it.

Reactions: Hawksfor3
The Iowa players were probably thinking about when Owen slammed the ball on the floor during a game, not in anger by the way, and got a tee from a ref that didn't even see Owen do it.
I’m assuming they weren’t allowed to have “shoot around” until 7:00. Once the clock hit seven, both teams started grabbing balls off the rack. Also assuming this was addressed in both locker rooms before they came out and this KSU wasn’t paying attention when it was. There were no officials out there and only coaches/trainers at the scorers table.

Reactions: Hawksfor3
That ref is trying to screw Georgia REAL hard at the end.

No reach call, no shove out call, then calls a goaltend.... Clearly a block

**** you, Xavier and Georgia.

Bad enough I feel like I am watching the Hawks like a chore, but then you delay watching the start because of going over the allotted time and Hawks' tip time.

siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh

LOL. Game would have been over. Giving Xavier another chance with that ref blowing it dead with the faux goaltend

Wow.

Very surprised that Sandy drew the shooting foul in that situation.

3 FTs coming after the TV timeout.

(at least I assume they gave the shooting foul. the ref who called it was holding up 3 fingers afterwards)

I want somebody’s fired, right now!!! This kind of effort will not be tolerated 😤

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT