ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Tournament Session 5 Thread

Franek in on a couple shots but can’t finish. Robb gets in and finishes. Escape. 3-1. End of the first.

You agree? Every Penn St opponent is losing on purpose?
Lol of course I don't agree with that, but it's certainly frustrating when guys seem to just roll to their back at the end of close matches or completely give up on the backside when facing PSU wrestlers.

• Haha
Reactions: ikS
Lol of course I don't agree with that, but it's certainly frustrating when guys seem to just roll to their backs at the end of close matches or completely give up on the backside when facing PSU wrestlers.
Beating that black singlet still means more than anything. Always get best efforts.

5th place matches will go after this and then 3rd place. Woods has Hardy and Caliendo has O’Toole in the 3rd place matches.

Reactions: IAcubbies
And Robb scores off of Franek’s shot after Franek looked like he got in deep. The long tired story of being countered and out scrambled continues. It is literally the Black Death (plague) that continues to haunt our wrestling program.
Agree, and I continue to think it's more recruiting than training (but both matter). Some guys just don't have the mind speed, fluidity, aggressiveness, and instinct to make takedowns (with scramble or not) one fast continuous action. For some it's a clunky 4 step process, allowing opponent lots of time to counter. Just doesn't work well in today's wrestling landscape.

Reactions: Jackhawk87
You agree? Every Penn St opponent is losing on purpose?
I didn't say every one of them, but yes they do now that you're gonna insist on continuing to contradict me every time I try to shame Penn State and their fans.

And since all their opponents are gonna intentionally lose to Penn State from now on, you'll have no one to blame but yourself...............

supernatural-dean-winchester.gif

• Haha
Reactions: ikS
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT