ADVERTISEMENT

****Official Iowa vs Illinois game thread ****

ANYCHawk

HR Legend
Nov 13, 2007
Official cause of stars and cause I did it. Just saying ANYCHawk's game threads are like 18-4. Other guy that had to take it over, not follow the rules like 12-15.

This one is on at 3:30 eastern time, 2:30 central, 10:30 Zimbabwe time. Find it on your BTN. Confused? Just check the 84 threads here asking about finding the game on a channel that has existed for a decade now.

Hawks get back to the winning ways in this one and Stanley probably looks decent against the terrible fighting Lovie's. Hawks win 23-15.

And some eye candy:

iowa-bonafide-1.jpg

5838ffac46c4ddb7a3c8db7312c11bfe.jpg

original.jpg

Official cause of stars and cause I did it. Just saying ANYCHawk's game threads are like 18-4. Other guy that had to take it over, not follow the rules like 12-15.

This one is on at 3:30 eastern time, 2:30 central, 10:30 Zimbabwe time. Find it on your BTN. Confused? Just check the 84 threads here asking about finding the game on a channel that has existed for a decade now.

Hawks get back to the winning ways in this one and Stanley probably looks decent against the terrible fighting Lovie's. Hawks win 23-15.

And some eye candy:

iowa-bonafide-1.jpg

5838ffac46c4ddb7a3c8db7312c11bfe.jpg

original.jpg
giphy.gif

Reactions: spiderland
Alright, time to find out if this team has given up on the season or not! :)

That's the only thing this game will tell.

We could win 52-0 and it wouldn't mean jacksh** aside from proving that at a least they're still trying.

It won't say a damn thing about how we'll play next week or to finish the season...........unless we've given up, and lose today.

Then you can bet your neighbor's house that we're going 6-7.

Horribly thrown ball by Stanley. Hopefully he gets beaten out in Spring and Summer practice by Mansell.

Remember when people told me I was nuts when I said Stanley should not get a B or A grade for the first half?

Good times, good times

That a way to stare at one receiver and throw it a mile behind him. Like I been saying for weeks, go to the bullpen.
I think we all have been saying this - but of course we have the most stubborn head coach in America who just wont give a backup a chance.

Look how long it took for Stanzi and Bethard to get the opportunity.

Reactions: Mohawkeye and TDJ7
I think we all have been saying this - but of course we have the most stubborn head coach in America who just wont give a backup a chance.

Look how long it took for Stanzi and Bethard to get the opportunity.
And Brad Banks. And anyone behind Paki-bomb

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT