ADVERTISEMENT

**** The Official Clemson @ FSU Thread ****

The Tradition

HR King
Apr 23, 2002
The Tigers visit Doak Campbell Stadium to take on the stumbling Noles tonight at 7:30 ET on ABC (and free streaming on ESPN.com).

Weather Report: Mostly clear, with a kickoff temp of 74 and a low around 57. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph.

My take: While Clemson is 6-0, they sure haven't looked like world-beaters getting there. Hopefully the Noles can catch a break or two and come out on top this time!

GO NOLES!

The Florida State Seminoles (4-2, 2-2) will host the #4 Clemson Tigers (6-0, 4-0) at Doak Campbell Stadium in Tallahassee on Saturday night at 7:30 p.m. while a prime-time national television audience watches on ABC.

The Seminoles will try to break Clemson’s 6 game winning streak against FSU, while the Tigers are attempting to win their seventh consecutive game against Florida State for the first time in series history. FSU leads the series in face-to-face matchups, 20-14.

Florida State is going for its first win over a top-five team since upsetting North Carolina at home in Oct. 2020.

Florida State ranks first in pass defense in the ACC and 14th in the FBS. The Noles are only allowing 170.3 passing yards per game, which is the fewest passing yards allowed by a FSU defense since the 2013 national championship season.

FSU is also leading the ACC with 14.4 yards per pass completion and have the ACC’s No. 2 rushing offense at 204 yards per game. The Tigers are allowing only 64 rushing yards per game for second in the FBS. Clemson is 98-3 against unranked teams since the start of the 2012 season.

The Tigers visit Doak Campbell Stadium to take on the stumbling Noles tonight at 7:30 ET on ABC (and free streaming on ESPN.com).

Weather Report: Mostly clear, with a kickoff temp of 74 and a low around 57. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph.

My take: While Clemson is 6-0, they sure haven't looked like world-beaters getting there. Hopefully the Noles can catch a break or two and come out on top this time!

GO NOLES!
If you were the only Noles fan I knew, I’d be rooting for Clemson to curb stomp your team.

As it is, I’ll just hope you have a hastened and painful death.

Play nice ****sticks.

my ex wife is who got me onto FSU, so I’m always conflicted if I want them to do well or not.

Reactions: billanole
SIIMS; FSU people. Didn't Bobby Bowdens kid coach too? Is it similar to the Brian Ferentz situation?

I realize that Coach Mike has no confidence in Fitz' kicking, but if we're going to go for it there, it shouldn't have been a pass play.

I realize that Coach Mike has no confidence in Fitz' kicking, but if we're going to go for it there, it shouldn't have been a pass play.

I was okay with mixing it up, but the stats do show a running play was high %age, esp if to the outside.

DEFENSE!!! STEP UP!!! Big stop needed on this possession.

Well...at least we're not getting steamrolled at home by LSU.

Florida only has one imminently winnable game left on their schedule (Vandy). They could conceivably go 5-7.

• Love
Reactions: funksouljon
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT