ADVERTISEMENT

****Iowa @ Ohio St Game Thread****

Because of course the Hawks can't defend well unless the other team shoots poorly, Seth Davis.

F U, you dumbf*.

So much negativity about the Hawks in a thread for a game Iowa is up by 16 at the half playing on the effing road at the #4 team in the country. Amazing.

Reactions: flaiawis
So much negativity about the Hawks in a thread for a game Iowa is up by 16 at the half playing on the effing road at the #4 team in the country. Amazing.

Hate to be negative, but it's 14. :)

giphy.gif

1 - JT
2 - CJ
3 - JW
4 - KM
5 - LG

This would be our best starting 5 by far... I'm dreaming that this is what we'll actually come with in 2nd half.

At the other site, it was noted that JoeT only has a few minutes all season where he was in lineup with CJ, Weezy, Garza. I agree the lineup above ought to be seen a lot...even Ulis for JT....but we never see it.

Fran gotta get CMAC his minutes. Keegan is way better than CMAC at the "4."

That’s the problem, only up 14, 42-28. Iowa better play the same as in the first half and don’t want to see the officials start favoring tOSU with calls to help a come back like we always see them do.

Abandoned the zone.

I was just thinking to myself, "What if Iowa had gone man 2 man earlier in the year?" But, hey, better late than never. Some teams thinking Iowa's weak defensively might get surprised. Keegan, PMac (length), and Joe T really add a defensive element the team otherwise lacks.

No points from CJ thus far. Let’s see if he can get involved.

He missed his 1st 3pt shot....the guy refuses to hunt his shot and he's best shooter on team. That is on Fran. Fran needs heart to heart and tell the kid to effing shoot
CMAC and PMAC are not gun shy.

At the other site, it was noted that JoeT only has a few minutes all season where he was in lineup with CJ, Weezy, Garza. I agree the lineup above ought to be seen a lot...even Ulis for JT....but we never see it.

Fran gotta get CMAC his minutes. Keegan is way better than CMAC at the "4."

Keegan is more athletic but prone to some freshman mistakes. As much as people don't believe it conditioning is also a thing for younger players. They need to work up to the minutes you want them to play

Reactions: Sheahawk and BBHawk
Did I fall asleep in the 1st half?? When did Iowa play zone, at least enough to make it an adjustment call by Rafftery to not play it as much??

And there's CJF!!!!!

Reactions: Tunadog
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT