*****Iowa vs Michigan Game Thread*****

QChawks

HR King
Feb 11, 2013
Quad Cities
4pm FS1
Iowa -1.5
O/U 163.5

Iowa (11-8, 3-5) travels to Ann Arbor to square off against a shitty Michigan (7-12, 2-6) team. The wolverines are in last place in the league and 1-8 in their last nice games. Although they took it to Iowa in their first matchup in Iowa city.

Both team suck, but I give the edge to UM at home. I’m predicting a 84-76 Michigan victory.

Well I guess if you take that approach, you don’t have to be let down. I’m not sure why anyone would watch anything that irritated them that badly.

Maybe someday we can play some teams that aren’t trying to win….although I guess UMs fans are probably saying the same thing right now 🤷‍♂️

Funny if you think about it.

Well I guess if you take that approach, you don’t have to be let down. I’m not sure why anyone would watch anything that irritated them that badly.

Maybe someday we can play some teams that aren’t trying to win….although I guess UMs fans are probably saying the same thing right now 🤷‍♂️

Funny if you think about it.

Who are you replying to or complaing about? You seem to be in a dark space always worried about what other people say or post,

Go Hawks. I think they might win but their Record on the road at Crisler Arena suggests maybe a 30% chance of winning. Iowa players/Fran need to step up their game to get a win.

4pm FS1
Iowa -1.5
O/U 163.5

Iowa (11-8, 3-5) travels to Ann Arbor to square off against a shitty Michigan (7-12, 2-6) team. The wolverines are in last place in the league and 1-8 in their last nice games. Although they took it to Iowa in their first matchup in Iowa city.

Both team suck, but I give the edge to UM at home. I’m predicting a 84-76 Michigan victory.

QHawk....you were right about Owen Freeman out of High School....great reason to watch Iowa B-ball and see a guy put out effort on defense and rebounding and dunking the ball. This is a road game Iowa can steal....we do need Dimbele back...need better defense in the paint.

Reactions: QChawks
Let's do this!

flying_circus_meme.jpg

Reactions: QChawks
Who are you replying to or complaing about? You seem to be in a dark space always worried about what other people say or post,

Go Hawks. I think they might win but their Record on the road at Crisler Arena suggests maybe a 30% chance of winning. Iowa players/Fran need to step up their game to get a win.

Ok

Well Marland just clobbered Nebraska at home, so at least that's a nice feeling. You know, we helped 'em get their swag back and all.

I do think the Hawks get this one. They were the better team the other night. But gave it back in the end. I don't think that happens today. Go Hawks!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT