ADVERTISEMENT

*****Iowa vs NW Game Thread*****

He also doesn't have that toughness or quiet confidence that Keegan just oozed with.

Every time a defense gets physical with him on drives, Kris either loses the ball easily or throws up pure junk that misses more often that not and pouts about the lack of a foul call, even though he knows the likelihood of a favorable whistle is extremely low - especially in road games.
I agree and really feel KM needs to stay another year to work on his strength, handles, and mental toughness. JMO

Yeah other Big Ten foes don't share your sentiment. Most label the KF program at the top of class. Most head coaches in basketball have Fran up towards the top of class in regards to the way he conducts his program.

The technical thing is whatever. Most of the time he does it for a jolt to the players. Tonight, he wanted Courtney Green's head and that's fine. Guy made, and continues to make poor calls with little repercussions. Everyone is fine. Collins & Fran get along well so who really cares?
I think you should re-read my post. unless I am just confused (happens a lot) as to who you are addressing.

At least we don't have a melt down.

This is hilarious. And now coach wife gets tossed? I mean, this is hilarious stuff.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Are you trying to get us back for your butt whooping? You're super classy and represent clone fans like they are immature jerks who get butt hurt and need to act like a child. Good job. You're officially an idiot jerk off. Mission accomplished. Now let us go back to our meltdown without a clone talking smack. Loser

Its one thing to lose big on the road vs the #1 and #2 teams in the conference, but Iowa got its ass handed to it at Nebraska and Penn St as well.

Its just frustrating. They KNEW the 3ball wasn't working on a night like this, but they still continued to jack them up from the arc like their lives depended on it.

Despite how 'sore loser' this sounds, I'll be surprised if Northwestern wins their first round NCAA game. Iowa wins a tad bit easily if they are making the 3balls tonight like they were Thursday vs OSU.

Its one thing to lose big on the road vs the #1 and #2 teams in the conference, but Iowa got its ass handed to it at Nebraska and Penn St as well.

Its just frustrating. They KNEW the 3ball wasn't working on a night like this, but they still continued to jack them up from the arc like their lives depended on it.

Despite how 'sore loser' this sounds, I'll be surprised if Northwestern wins their first round NCAA game. Iowa wins a tad bit easily if they are making the 3balls tonight like they were Thursday vs OSU.
It's hard not to pull the trigger when they were that wide tf open. They do 8/24, they win, or in a dogfight at the very least.

I get working it low, but they were clogging it up decent & doubling Rebraca.

Just one of those nights that I hope the learn from.

I trust you enjoyed the bourbon at least.
I enjoyed the 1st match up, and these 2nd ones never bother me provided it's a season split.

Now if they lose @ Wisconsin, it will tick me off a fair amount.

They KNEW the 3ball wasn't working on a night like this, but they still continued to jack them up from the arc like their lives depended on it.

That's mostly because this team's basketball life does depend on the 3 ball,.. We have to keep shooting it and hope it shows up because we are not built to play 100% in the paint..

That's mostly because this team's basketball life does depend on the 3 ball,.. We have to keep shooting it and hope it shows up because we are not built to play 100% in the paint..
These were wide open looks alot of times. Iowa has shown they can shoot their way out of a cold spell. Kind of have to take those opportunities.

If they have been bad, contested looks, I'd have said hammer the paint more. What do you do?

Stop sucking NW cock announcers. Iowa played this game like they were in the NCAA tourney. Could hit the ocean. We'll see how NW does when they play the last 3 of 4 games on hostile courts. When do these gaurds graduate for NW. Their generational talents by their standards. They'll go back to the cellar when they are gone. The officials should be docked their pay for tossing Fran. He was right. Cocksuckers.

Sorry, but the Iowa Writer's workshop is across the hall and to your right.

Reactions: WSC72
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT