ADVERTISEMENT

*****Iowa (W) vs Maryland Game Thread*****

We booed several guys who were injured pretty severely. Lol
Yes, but there were a lot and not all were severe. I'm just saying it's different between the two situations. No Iowa fans were actually wanting injured players. They just didn't appreciate the clock stopping two or three times every drive for most of them to return the next play. It was more similar to Iowa vs. MSU under Dirty Dantonio than to this game tonight. That's all I'm saying.

Reactions: DewHawk
Yes, but there were a lot and not all were severe. I'm just saying it's different between the two situations. No Iowa fans were actually wanting injured players. They just didn't appreciate the clock stopping two or three times every drive for most of them to return the next play. It was more similar to Iowa vs. MSU under Dirty Dantonio than to this game tonight. That's all I'm saying.
I was at the 2012 fake injury MSU game as well

I was at the 2012 fake injury MSU game as well
And that sucked. I'm just saying that perception matters and injury after injury will create a response. Some of them were actually serious and that sucks but Iowa fans didn't know that at the time. Anyway, nothing to be gained talking about that any longer. I've got a game to watch where CC scores 52 tonight.

Oh CC

Worship GIF

Reactions: DougFHawkeye
And that sucked. I'm just saying that perception matters and injury after injury will create a response. Some of them were actually serious and that sucks but Iowa fans didn't know that at the time. Anyway, nothing to be gained talking about that any longer. I've got a game to watch where CC scores 52 tonight.
Lol k. Me too. Rooting for Molly hitting 20 more.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT