ADVERTISEMENT

Northwestern game time 2:30pm

NW looked better on offense in their season opener than we have in any of our six (6) games...don't chalk this one up as a W. Can you just imagine if we lose to them....OMG....things will be crazy!!!
I don't think Iowa will lose to Northwestern, but if they do then 3-9 is more likely than 6-6.

Ok I’ll bite…..
Who cares? I’ve already checked out emotionally this season. Just not worth getting upset over anymore.

a long time ago. Haven’t really felt this way since I started watching/caring in ‘09. 2012/JVB era was frustrating but never to the point where I just don’t care as is the case now.
Probably because KF’s issues/BS was “newer” to me back then but this isn’t my first rodeo this time around. Just gets old.

Not exactly. Originally it was slated for a 2 p.m. start on a network to be determined, so the time shift isn't too dramatic . . . just like the game promises to be. Unfortunately, it will air on ESPN2.
Fantastic. If its such a problem, then don't watch. Enjoy your day, you won't be missed.......

NW looked better on offense in their season opener than we have in any of our six (6) games...don't chalk this one up as a W. Can you just imagine if we lose to them....OMG....things will be crazy!!!
Dude, it makes no difference the outcome, you'll be here leading the charge to BURN all things Iowa......

I mean too be far. They technically weren’t showing anyone anything on offense!! It just so happened to not show anything on offense the next 4 games as well!
It makes you wonder. What does the offense do in practice during the week?

Doesn't everybody want to watch the Hawks improve to 4-4 and pull to within 2 wins of the Thanks-For-Playing Bowl?

It makes you wonder. What does the offense do in practice during the week?
Remember when your kids were young and you'd be playing football in the living room and your 3 yo son would always be able to get past you for a touchdown? I think that's kinda what our defense does for SP in practice.

Reactions: unclesammy
9-6 Hawks
Why not make it truly historic.

Final score 2-0 Hawks. Negative total yardage for both offenses and most combined punts in college football history.

An offense like this should have an epically bad performance to cement it's legacy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT