ADVERTISEMENT

***Official DePaul @ Iowa Basketball Game Thread***

What have you seen from Evelyn indicating that he deserves to start?

He can stay in front of his man on defense. It's the same old thing with Iowa's defense. Everybody would blame Cook and others but it's really the guards. You have to have guards that can stay in front of guys. If you don't, the whole defense breaks down. Evelyn has better fit speed than most.

I hope DePaul goes on and has a great season. That's the least they could do after basically exposing the Iowa basketball program over the course of 40 minutes.

It's pretty obvious but Connor shouldn't be starting over Joe T. He's not a better offensive player and he can't play defense like Joe T. Hmmm, wonder why he doesn't start over Connor.

Reactions: intrepodor
Only bright spots tonight - Kriener in the first half with CJF and Joe T (who I'd like as the starting backcourt) in the second half.

It's pretty obvious but Connor shouldn't be starting over Joe T. He's not a better offensive player and he can't play defense like Joe T. Hmmm, wonder why he doesn't start over Connor.

But who throws better baseball passes? That's what Fran really looks for in a player.

Iowa... Where nepotism reigns supreme

oOXDJDU.jpg

You guys are still watching this?
I’ve got money on the MNF game so switched over to that a little bit ago. Sounds like Toussaint is playing well though. He’s definitely made his case either for a shot at starting or the majority of the PG minutes

Reactions: JesusIsKing
My passive aggressive question for Fran as a reporter- Fran do we have the athletes to win? Of course he’d blow a gasket and say yes, the answer is obviously no l.

I’m on the 9ers -6, which is looking increasingly shaky with Sanders out. Still pretty annoyed with that fumble returned for a TD, though I supposed Metcalf’s goal line fumble made up for it
Yep, Kittle out too is why I did the U.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT