ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Rodents vs. Hawks Game Thread****

Lets use some stats to make ourselves feel better. Dicky has won 14 road conference games in 7.25 seasons. Approximately 18% of their road games. To do so against a top 5 team is highly unlikely???

I'll post now, since its better for me to stay out of the negative vibe here everytime Iowa has a turnover or goes 2 minutes without a score. Hawks hit their free throws and the three headed sniper squad is on the mark at home for 12 threes' Luka struggles some early with the taller Robbins but still gets his 28 and 12. The POY candidate gets 1 elbow foul, Fran goes bat shit crazy, and then next one is a cylinder call on a Minny guard helping on Luka on the double team. Iowa 92 , Gophs 78.

I have a feeling it's going to be a tough fought close win for the hawks.
Only if someone goes off well above the norm like Johnson did in the barn. The kind of defensive effort we saw the last 30 minutes against Maryland will give Iowa a solid win. Look for a quick hook today for any starter that doesn't come out playing hard on both ends.....

Only if someone goes off well above the norm like Johnson did in the barn. The kind of defensive effort we saw the last 30 minutes against Maryland will give Iowa a solid win. Look for a quick hook today for any starter that doesn't come out playing hard on both ends.....

Watch him go 8-9 again then revert back to 15% from three.

I'm setting the over under for garza elbow fouls at 1.5. I think that refs will actively look for it.

Against MSU, Wisc, Illinois...probably. As they have respected head coaches who can work a ref. Against limp dick slick Rick...probably not. I always get the vibe the officials hate him as much as everyone else.

Gophers suck on the road and iowa is much better than them .Iowa wins by 15-20 and subs get some playing time.

I don’t see any way Iowa comes out without a huge ass chip on their shoulder and win by less than ten. The boys are delivering the pain today

Reactions: Hawksfor3
Yeah, and then you got Kalscheur, or however you spell it, due for a big showing.

Any chance the Mini Pitinos come out recharged and swinging after being run off the court by Michigan? Or is Iowa catching them at a moment where they must be questioning how good they really are?

Any chance the Mini Pitinos come out recharged and swinging after being run off the court by Michigan? Or is Iowa catching them at a moment where they must be questioning how good they really are?
If they do that I’d hope we come out swinging for what happened at the barn

Totally depends on how the game starts in my opinion. If Iowa comes out on fire then Minnesota has to have the feeling of "here we go again..."

Fran has talked about the need to come out with more energy.

I don’t see any way Iowa comes out without a huge ass chip on their shoulder and win by less than ten. The boys are delivering the pain today

I was thinking same thing about OSU going into the RAC and playing Rutgers and that didn't work out. Revenge might be a factor for iowa, hopefully road woes for minny are also a factor.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT