ADVERTISEMENT

Proctor is a Hawkeye

Status
Not open for further replies.
We Have To Do This Joe Biden GIF by The Democrats

• Haha
Reactions: RagnarLothbrok
I’ve never heard that, but sounds about right!
I don’t know, man. Lol. I get the dude is passionate, but that reeks of someone inventing something silly.

Either FIDM volunteered that information on here or someone found his IP address and road tripped to his house to spy on him. 🤣

Unless someone has a link to prove the former, I’m calling BS. (I don’t want to entertain the latter but there are plenty of crazy people out there.)

Reactions: Wadukester
I don’t know, man. Lol. I get the dude is passionate, but that reeks of someone inventing something silly.

Either FIDM volunteered that information on here or someone found his IP address and road tripped to his house to spy on him. 🤣

Unless someone has a link to prove the former, I’m calling BS. (I don’t want to entertain the latter but there are plenty of crazy people out there.)
That's my view on it as well. I feel someone threw that out there and maybe FIDM responded with a yes sarcastically so I don't really buy the whole kids running the acct thing.

He does provide good info but what drives me the most nuts is when we all are discussing a current and relevant thread then when I come back later in the day I have to filter through his bumps of threads he started in like Sept and Oct.
Also it's probably a 98% fact he is probably the one complaining to mods about pulling threads and what not.

That's my view on it as well. I feel someone threw that out there and maybe FIDM responded with a yes sarcastically so I don't really buy the whole kids running the acct thing.

He does provide good info but what drives me the most nuts is when we all are discussing a current and relevant thread then when I come back later in the day I have to filter through his bumps of threads he started in like Sept and Oct.
Also it's probably a 98% fact he is probably the one complaining to mods about pulling threads and what not.
Yeah, I totally agree. I appreciate the content he provides, but some of these threads get too long to wade through when you just want current information and don’t need the play-by-play or escalating drama spanning 10+ months.

Reactions: ButtersHawk
Personal views or Health reasons?
Honestly started for health reasons. At the time I started I was in great shape but every time I ate lunch, usually with meat, I felt like garbage. It started there and morphed into something else and I’m happy with my decision. I don’t preach to anyone else about it but it was definitely the right thing for me.

Reactions: ButtersHawk
Honestly started for health reasons. At the time I started I was in great shape but every time I ate lunch, usually with meat, I felt like garbage. It started there and morphed into something else and I’m happy with my decision. I don’t preach to anyone else about it but it was definitely the right thing for me.
That's cool. I did a carnivore diet for a month last year and felt amazing but it kind of gets exhausting living that lifestyle.
Appreciate the response, seems logical to me

Just to push us over the line what you guys be satisfied with Richman playing on the interior or would you rather see Elsbury get a run at Guard if Jones stays at Center?

His threads would be more tolerable if he just provided the initial info and let people discuss it instead of bumping it 50 times with tweets that all say the same thing. Just too hard to read. And he must have a database of about 1,000 different posts that he repeats and interjects into any thread as soon as any discussion comes up that is remotely related. I actually think he's a good, though simple, fella who is just extremely OCD and insecure.

Reactions: TRHawkeye145
His threads would be more tolerable if he just provided the initial info and let people discuss it instead of bumping it 50 times with tweets that all say the same thing. Just too hard to read. And he must have a database of about 1,000 different posts that he repeats and interjects into any thread as soon as any discussion comes up that is remotely related. I actually think he's a good, though simple, fella who is just extremely OCD and insecure.
Your first two sentences nail it for me

I agree, this thread is easier to read and also has good sandwich info.

Read this thread
https://iowa.forums.rivals.com/thre...mes-on-sep-11-wearing-a-hawkeye-shirt.378731/
Fran mentions his sons involved with posters in this forum

BTW, I believe that is the same thread that franisdaman made the embarrassing claim that he got "goosebumps" when he saw an in-state recruit (Nwankpa IIRC) wearing an Iowa shirt when attending a game in Ames LOL. A grown man who gets goosebumps over something like that SMH

Last edited:
I would presume FIDM is some geriatric with far too much time on his hands, which would make it his adult sons which is even sadder if any of it true. I recall the post where it he mentioned it but as we all know sometimes sarcasm does read well

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT