ADVERTISEMENT

Proctor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having 3 nippled inbred drooling Husker Fans posing as Iowa Fans helps to lower the overall IQ of the message board population , that is for certain.
It's hard to tell how many. Philseuss, Here4aday, and the other laughing emoji dude under dozens of handles for sure. Singlet probably. Maybe a few more.

Reactions: Hendy hawk
Proctor made a decision and went to Bama, he got money and maybe a lot of it, but for whatever reason (and so many people are guessing) he is leaving bama. I would like him at Iowa because it was his first choice. He has to play two more years of college ball so why not at Iowa.

I hope he is a hawk, gets back with his former teammate X, and has a great career and education.

My question is if he knows he wants to come to Iowa why not just say I'm transferring to Iowa? Makes me wonder if he's doing this to see who the next highest bidder will be
Well if you want a scholarship you have to wait to be offered by the school. You just dont go into the portal and say "I am transferring to xyz school and taking a scholarship" now he can probably play whereever with out a schollie for 1 year if he made 7 figures of Nil.

Believe it’s been discussed before. Taking kids off scholarship is not allowed unless 4 years have been completed. The only player I see that applying for is dejong? Maybe one other. But I could be wrong I just remember someone else explaining in detail that you simply can’t just switch kid from scholarship to NIL.
Maybe they meant what Neon did. They were off the team but the school paid the remaining tuition. If they wanted to play football they would have to enter the portal and Colorado no longer pays.

Why? I stopped torturing cats for my New Year's resolution!
Just holding the door now huh?
hodor-1920.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: squeezebox
Yeah - Nebraska message board posters are all completely reasonable and would never get in the gutter.
Exactly. Also, he's probably going to end up at Iowa. If he was really thinking about the logistics of seeing his GF more often and easily, though, Lincoln is the correct choice.

Why do you hate the Iowa media so much?
Let me count the ways. 1) it started with the weigh lifting issue, then the diversity, then when you pay attention they have no insight, no inside info, it's a good old boys club who suck each other off, journalistic integrity is minimal. Howe, Harty Morehosue, Miller the dude that does Podcast with Howe, all are terrible. Kakert is an insecure bitch having to go after the new young kid Davis E. David os raw and a bit immature but needed some new blood in the room. They all have whiffed on almost every subject. Does that explain.

Let me count the ways. 1) it started with the weigh lifting issue, then the diversity, then when you pay attention they have no insight, no inside info, it's a good old boys club who suck each other off, journalistic integrity is minimal. Howe, Harty Morehosue, Miller the dude that does Podcast with Howe, all are terrible. Kakert is an insecure bitch having to go after the new young kid Davis E. David os raw and a bit immature but needed some new blood in the room. They all have whiffed on almost every subject. Does that explain.
kind of.......but could you maybe be just a bit more specific?

• Haha
Reactions: TheOven
Dude chill it get some hate therapy You are full speed on hate train

That is a super long #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT