ADVERTISEMENT

******Rutgers vs Iowa Game Thread******

That's the signal for their heavy/goal line package, dumbass.
sesame-street-the-office.gif

Reactions: Tunadog
Iowa had 402yds total offense today which is 63 yards more than the total yards offense of Iowa AND NW combined last week.

• Sad
Reactions: NI hawk
I am new and never go to OT. Besides info from this site you know for a 100% fact that he has 3 DUI's? You know for a 100% fact he is/isnt in a recovery program? You know for a 100% fact based of your response to him that he is actually at the game? You know for a 100% fact if he is at the game he is drinking? You know for a 100% fact that even if he is he is driving home?

I am from small NW Iowa. I know a lot of past/current addicts that are still good people. You'd be amazed what little thing (like an internet post) that could put them over the edge.

I work 60 hours a week. I come here for fun and a sense of community. I find your posts very cool and informative because I don't have social media. But frankly your ability to bump your own threads from weeks/months ago with useless twitter posts is annoying. But I don't sit here waiting to respond with how annoyed I am. I am not in this buisness of judging someone based off a screen name on the internet.

Again. Chill.
I work at a factory of 2,000+ you'd be amazed what kind of friend you can make based of one 2 minute conversation

Brian "flexing" on the sidelines.

You can't make this sh*t up 🤣 🤣
He was NOT flexing. Do you guys watch the games or just sit on the computer so you can be the first to bitch? We used to see Petras do that out on the field. Its a signal for a play or formation.....

• Haha
Reactions: drew_hawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT