ADVERTISEMENT

*****Drake vs Iowa (W) Game Thread*****

Clark should quit shooting and work on the assists, rebounds, or steals for the triple double

I know we’ll need her on certain nights but Affolter and Feurerbach, hell even Davis, are giving us so much more right now.
Other than her defense against Tech, Gabbie has been--I don't want to say worthless--umm.....

And love Davis!! Certainly not the most talented player but puts her head down and busts her butt every night.

I agree with both comments and IMO KF should be on the floor more than GM at this point.
Gabbie does a lot of little things that don't show up in the stat sheet
3.8 ppg and 25% from the field
I’m actually not trying to bag on her and hope she finds the shot like happened last year but others are deserving of her PT at this point.
Gabby has earned her PT. She may be in a shooting slump but she does so many other things. We don't always need to her to score but she is the best on ball defender on the team and her basketball IQ is off the charts. She does the little things that disrupt the other team and creates turnovers. Honestly if Gabby were taking more shots her % would be much higher. But she sometimes will pass up an open look. Her minutes are actually down a little from last year as other guards are already getting more PT. I would like to see McCabe and Fuerbach get more minutes also, but those minutes should come within the natural flow of the game and not at the expense of one player.

Reactions: Hawksbyamillion
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT