ADVERTISEMENT

****Iowa @ Ohio St Game Thread****

Maybe, just maybe, the Michigan game was a fluke and Iowa just played piss-poor that day. I really think Iowa can compete with the Wolverines should they meet again in the BTT

Reactions: cruhawk and Moral
giphy.gif

Maybe, just maybe, the Michigan game was a fluke and Iowa just played piss-poor that day. I really think Iowa can compete with the Wolverines should they meet again in the BTT
I think the Mich. game was a shock, losing Nunge and possible CMac. They never recovered after that...plus some piss poor subbing.

It was a fluke. Losing Nunge and CMac killed any momentum they had left that game. That won't happen every game.

Reactions: fezzador
He has had games where he’s contributed in the first half then played minimal or no minutes in the second. At least one game where Fran himself acknowledged that Joe should’ve received more 2H minutes

NO. He made a couple mistakes and Fran did not pull him, so JoeT got a chance to get warmed up. What player can be effective playing 4 min per game knowing if he has a TO or missed shot or ref just screws him once, he is on bench rest of the game,

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT