ADVERTISEMENT

******Iowa vs Illinois Game Thread******

Petras hasn’t played that badly (could argue he’s done enough to be winning), but he missed on our best opportunity for a touchdown of the game, throwing it at LeShon’s feet while rolling left at the five yard line. Thats a throw that a D1 QB needs to make. The other throws mean a lot less if you can’t make the most important ones
Petras has a knack for making great throws when it matters least

Phil is pissed & has had enough.

FcoVT_gXEAMlqmg

He's been fine overall. We have like 5 yards rushing and 50 yards of penalties on the OL
Okay, the first post of mine you responded to cited the offensive line as also responsible.. are you arguing my generalized 25% versus your 10% number?

Dude, get Bob Stoops to get off his couch and be OC for four years at his alma mater. Deep down Bob is a hawk and wants to be part of a hawkeye natty. It helps me sleep at night to believe this.
Bob isn’t a coach that knows that side of the ball. Could hire him as a HC though

You can tell without a doubt there is zero leadership and confidence anywhere on the offensive side of the ball. There isn't a competent offensive mind in the program. It's pathetic.

you mean promoting an offensive lineman to the QB coach might not have been a smart move?

Reactions: Thunderlips71
Laporta had a really good half but he is still dropping balls. If he wants to play NFL he needs to bring in almost everything.

That last pass at the 3 yard line before the missed FG try he bobbled that pass before he was even hit. He has been above avg in his career but I hope he gets it squared away.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT