ADVERTISEMENT

*****Iowa vs Northwestern Game Thread*****

Its shit like we see in this game that makes me actually consider rooting for losses, as maybe it gets people thinking of helping KF make the decision to retire instead of coming back.

- Defer the coin toss. with the DFL offense and giving the opponent the ball to start the 2nd half
- Keep playing a bad QB
- Keep being ultra predictable and ultra stale on offense

**** me it pisses me off!!!!!

Two and a half decades in, any Iowa fan who has been around knows Kirk is 100% full of shit when he says they're keeping an open mind.
Yep that's why I'm not freaking out about the QB he isn't changing it unless Hill is knocked out.

Ok offense... Nice and easy. Setup the punt and get this thing to halftime 0-0. Just how we want it.

Looking for that game winning 3-0 FG.

Reactions: HawkBall23
Anyone else think we should just take 3 knees and punt? I think the offense is to the point that anytime they don't give it away or lose 15 yards, we have to call it a success. Just take the knees and punt. No chance for an interception or a fumble or a stupid penalty.

Reactions: LaQuintaHawkeye
Anyone else think we should just take 3 knees and punt? I think the offense is to the point that anytime they don't give it away or lose 15 yards, we have to call it a success. Just take the knees and punt. No chance for an interception or a fumble or a stupid penalty.
We do that against MN we win....LOL....Sigh

NW sucks and is playing like shit … yet we are neck and neck … because we have worst QB in P5 history …
He's just the worst that's gotten to play/start.

There are probably tons of QBs who were just as bad or worse, but fortunately for their teams, never saw the field.

It is on Iowa, though, for being in a position where they were an injury away from having to rely on Hill.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT