ADVERTISEMENT

*****LSU vs Iowa (W) Game Thread*****

My stream is a few minutes slow. Listening to radio, sounds like LSU is gassed in the paint. Miss after miss. Hawks have to take advantage.

Reactions: Moral
season 8 episode 21 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Not by much. They are really playing almost equally as well, but it is hard to compare since their roles are so different from each other. The only reason Angel might get the slight nod is because of CC's 3 silly turnovers. But the reality is, if Angel or Caitlin were not playing, their team would be down by double digits right now and looking to get blown out.
Imagine them on the same team….even Morrow

I wish I was watching this game at a bar. Mrs. Lucas was a successful high school hoops player who turned down offers to play at Southern Illinois, Illinois State and a couple of other schools in order to pursue her desired major. She's okay in public during games, but at home she curses like a drunken Russian. The dog is scared to death.

Over the back is a type of foul. It is called when contact from the player behind gains them an advantage.
It’s not a foul. There is no such thing as over the back. Let me know when a ref comes to the scorers table and makes an over the back signal.

Reactions: NevadaHawk
It’s a pushing foul or verticality infringement. The over-the-back is common basketball terminology, but doesn’t exist in the rulebook I don’t believe.
It’s a push. People ignorantly yell over the back at games all the time. It isn’t a call.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT