ADVERTISEMENT

*****Michigan vs Iowa 🏆 Game Thread*****

Harbaugh is a jerk. Let your guys have some fun. I guarantee the guys on the Raiders won't be trying to do that next season.

Good game, Hawkeyes!

Your defense is STOUT. Better than Ohio State's IMO. And that is with you missing your best player.

Good luck next year with a new OC and (I am guessing) QB. There will be some growing pains, but at least you will have the excitement of potential 20+ yard gains.

Good luck in your bowl game. I haven't seen the projections, but I would guess some team like Louisville or LSU?
It is too bad Cade and All couldn't play. That would have added to the spice.

Go Blue

So we'll find out who - & where - we won't score against and lose to on NYD tomorrow sometime, right?

omg-ic-ant-wait.gif

Good game, Hawkeyes!

Your defense is STOUT. Better than Ohio State's IMO. And that is with you missing your best player.

Good luck next year with a new OC and (I am guessing) QB. There will be some growing pains, but at least you will have the excitement of potential 20+ yard gains.

Good luck in your bowl game. I haven't seen the projections, but I would guess some team like Louisville or LSU?
It is too bad Cade and All couldn't play. That would have added to the spice.

Go Blue
Thanks, and I felt it was more like a 13-0 game. Our Offense is putrid. Good luck in CFP.

truly surprised harbaugh didn’t try to score. scared to lose his qb perhaps. smart and possibly classy

It was smart not to risk injury....not likely Classy.

I'm done with Hill....If only Iowa had a young, small town phenom guy that was magic with the the ball in his hands like say a Cooper Dejean...then you build an offense around him. We need a QB that runs the ball and not another pocket passer.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT