ADVERTISEMENT

*****Michigan vs Iowa 🏆 Game Thread*****

the-big-short-mark-baum.gif

I wonder if Kirk realizes his national reputation is being damaged by his sticking with his son as OC, not changing strategy or players, and his refusal to do anything new on offense.
Does he care? It's not like he's ever going to coach anywhere once he leaves Iowa. Why does it matter? He was more interested in securing a job for his son.

Wasn't the score 44-3 the last B1G game with Petras as starter? Let's not get carried away...Petras might be marginally better than Hill, but he was not capable of making any plays/extending plays with his legs.
I still don’t miss Petras. Kirk and son are the worst evaluators of QB talent in the country, then they compound the problem by being unbelievably stubborn!

I wonder if Kirk realizes his national reputation is being damaged by his sticking with his son as OC, not changing strategy or players, and his refusal to do anything new on offense.
What’s Kirk care? He is old and doesn’t need “next job”.

Crazy wealth most would never dream of.

“Legacy” is a b.s. term used to take up air time on talk radio during baseball season. Kirk’s great grand kids will be enjoying that generational wealth long after his “legacy” is forgotten.

Does he care? It's not like he's ever going to coach anywhere once he leaves Iowa. Why does it matter? He was more interested in securing a job for his son.
Ya, him and Barta had it all planned out for Brian to slip into the head coach job, but it all blew up when Barta retired before the plan was completed, and ironically a woman stepped in with a big set of balls to blow up the plan😂😂

"One more game of Brian Ferentz ball. Yay.

What a pathetic waste of sperm."

I came in a rage earlier today. Maybe we can let that call the offensive plays from now on.

Reactions: WestIAHawk
Phil Parker is single-handedly keeping this team from crashing and burning. KFz has no clue about offense and its importance to build a winner. 10 wins or not...it's getting f***ing old.
Announcer was stating some team should load up a truck with more to get him to leave Iowa. That would be the final nail in the coffin for our program!

I wonder if Kirk realizes his national reputation is tanking by his sticking with his son as OC, not changing strategy or players, and his refusal to do anything new on offense.
Kirk is tone deaf. He hears nothing. That may be his greatest strength...and also his greatest weakness

Reactions: artradley
Ya, him and Barta had it all planned out for Brian to slip into the head coach job, but it all blew up when Barta retired before the plan was completed, and ironically a woman stepped in with a big set of balls to blow up the plan😂😂
It blew up when Brian sucked at his job. It blew up when Kirk failed to recognize that in the 21st Century, you have to score points in college football if you want to land and keep players.

The philosophy is fine. Michigan runs an ideal version. It was fine with stanzi and cj.

It's just right now we have no one executing and developing and no accountability. Hill sucks everyone can see that, yet no change. But my problem is the development. Players aren't getting better year by year gale by game. The is the problem not thr philosophy or run a bunch and play action

I'll have to disagree to this point....yard routes are beyond stupid. WR's have no idea how to get separation, or better, how to get a defensive pass interference call. Those are things can be taught

I'll have to disagree to this point....yard routes are beyond stupid. WR's have no idea how to get separation, or better, how to get a defensive pass interference call. Those are things can be taught

Those things aren't philosophy

Kirk is tone deaf. He hears nothing. That may be his greatest strength...and also his greatest weakness
Agreed. Ferentz is oblivious to any input and/or direction in the Hawkeye football program other than his own "genius". He truly is that arrogant as he has proved over and over,

welp that game went about as I expected. holding them to 26 pts is fairly good , horrible offense as always

Albert Einstein once said, “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT