ADVERTISEMENT

**OFFICIAL PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE THREAD: Clinton vs Trump**

That seems to be Donald's big ace-in-the-hole... he's fvcked-over people in the business sector to make his businesses great (or his version of great). Apparently, he's stiffed people who he hired, then knows he can beat them through attrition in the courts.

He's keen on charging countries for using our military to do god-knows-what. He bashes China, but he's been caught pimping merchandise Made In China as "the best stuff."

He's reliable to come unglued when he's backed into a corner, or made fun of personally. He has NO experience in ANY elected office at ALL. And, he thinks he's qualified to be the president of the USA. His ego is intact, no doubt. I still cannot believe the Republican Party nominated this guy as their candidate.

Reactions: moral_victory
I wonder if Trump will cancel the remaining debates and if that would work in his favor.

Trump got killed. He's a freaking noob.

Trump won the first 30 minutes by a pretty good margin, I was surprised he held it together. The last hour went her way and in a big way the final 30 minutes...he went off the tracks.

I wonder if Trump will cancel the remaining debates and if that would work in his favor.

All along I never expected Trump to match up well in a debate against Hills but last night he did worse than I expected.

My gut also tells me Hills wasn't even close to being tested up there and actually appeared to be quite comfortable and in control.

If they are fighting for the undecided voters and those people were watching last night...it was HUGE for Hills.

It sure would have been nice to have Johnson on the stage too.

After tonight, I'm voting for Clinton. I do NOT want to find out how much worse it could get in his hands. I mean, he's about as qualified to do a tonsillectomy as president and I wouldn't want to find that out either. This guy is so far out of his element that it's scary. I would at least like to have something that resembles the USA to build upon than what would be left if that man was allowed to be president. I'll take full responsibility for whatever may happen in her administration... and I'd be content knowing that if I had to be accountable for what might happen in his? I'd have no one left to be accountable.

Imagine how bad Clinton could be, and then multiply that by a thousand and you get Trump. That guy knows not one damned thing about monetary policy either. He knows how to railroad people financially and gloat... that is it!

Well...better late than never. Understand, this is the point many have been arguing for months.

Reactions: naturalmwa
Hillary isn't the candidate that supports torturing people so once again you are wrong. As for the rest, that is just too idiotic to even respond to.
We heard this line with Obama, only to find out the torturing was being leased out in other countries.

My gut also tells me Hills wasn't even close to being tested up there and actually appeared to be quite comfortable and in control.

He got his ass kicked, pure and simple. It appeared to me that he didn't even prepare for his biggest single moment. I suspect the polls are going to move decidedly in her favor now. As you say, she was so in control - her smile was bigger than the day that Bernie handed her the nomination saying "I don't care about your emails" (his downfall, by the way).

Should Trump continue to lead the polls, that's going to be a shock to me. He got destroyed last night.

He got his ass kicked, pure and simple. It appeared to me that he didn't even prepare for his biggest single moment. I suspect the polls are going to move decidedly in her favor now. As you say, she was so in control - her smile was bigger than the day that Bernie handed her the nomination saying "I don't care about your emails" (his downfall, by the way).

Should Trump continue to lead the polls, that's going to be a shock to me. He got destroyed last night.
no. he was good.

All along I never expected Trump to match up well in a debate against Hills but last night he did worse than I expected.

If they are fighting for the undecided voters and those people were watching last night...it was HUGE for Hills.

It sure would have been nice to have Johnson on the stage too.
This is a great point. Trump quickly ran out of material. He had to resort to saying the same things over and over and even had to launch into personal quips instead of being able to describe policy.

Yet for the last hour, Hillary seemed on cruise control. You're right on the money saying she wasn't challenged. After the first 20 minutes, she wasn't. She was toying with Donald at that point.

All I know is that Trump better work his ass off for Oct. 9th. Hillary still has plenty of attacks left against him. She didn't focus on the Trump foundation, Trump University, or Trump possibly bribing a federal judge. Feels like she only used about a quarter of her material against him.

Hillary isn't the candidate that supports torturing people so once again you are wrong. As for the rest, that is just too idiotic to even respond to.
Or rounding up people by their religion, sueing people who write negative comments about him, or stopping and frisking people without cause. There is no case to be made that Trump is the human rights candidate. As usual, Soup is lost.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT