ADVERTISEMENT

*****OSU vs Iowa BTT Game Thread*****

No BIG network so I'm heading to the beach. Glad I'm here, heard it is snowing in the Midwest. Go Hawks. I'll check from time to time. Game comes on here at 9:30.

NEED to get to the rack, play top 75 defense metric wise, let offense flow as is.

Michigan is shooting putrid and rutgers is being rewarded by getting to rim & playing good defense.

Reactions: HawkBall23
NEED to get to the rack, play top 75 defense metric wise, let offense flow as is.

Michigan is shooting putrid and rutgers is being rewarded by getting to rim & playing good defense.
Oh boy. That's asking a lot.

FqzE5iaX0AAjKze

Now that the first game is over, the Iowa game butterflies in my stomach just morphed into pterodactyls.

• Wow
Reactions: NevadaHawk
Unfortunately until the game is underway we won’t know which team is going to show up. The team that had energy and actually made an effort on D against Indiana getting out and running, which is IOWA at its best. Or the stand around flat footed on O and D tossing up 37 3’s with minimal effort on the glass.
Correct, and most of that is mental and effort from coaches down to the bench

I'm gonna have to miss the vast majority - maybe even all - of the 2nd half, so I need you all bring it home for me today, folks.

GO HAWKS!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT