ADVERTISEMENT

******Rutgers vs Iowa Game Thread******

So Rutgers will take the opening drive of the second half 75 yards in 18 plays and score a go-ahead touchdown, aided by 2 stupid defensive penalties.

Kirk just walked into the locker room and scratched off 3 more plays on Brian's little playsheet!
Cant See Ken Jeong GIF by nounish ⌐◨-◨

I am chill; just pointing out the facts.

You should see the shit Chishawk1425 posts and the things he says to others who disagree with him (look at this avatar) on the Off Topic board.

Meanwhile, Chishawk1425 has 3 DUIs; how selfish & stupid can one person be?

So, yeah, I will talk some shit when it comes to shitty, selfish, hypocritical people like him.
And supposedly a family that he completely neglects while sitting here 14 hours a day or drunk in a bar or sitting in a jail cell. Typical lib! @Chishawk1425

Reactions: NI hawk
That last play call by Brian was brutal. You have a quarterback who can’t go through a progression, so that pass was either his first or second option. You have your quarterback throwing across the field?!? What are we doing?? Throw a fade/ back shoulder to literally anyone and then kick

Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
Have a four leg parlay: Michigan ML, Bama -11, Maryland -2.5 and Iowa/RU under of 27.5 with odds boost. Looking pretty decent. The only sweat was the Maryland game
Being an idiot, I took the over in a 5 game parlay. Took Miami +14.5, Iowa -1.5, over 27.5, Missouri +2.5 and BYU +7.5. I did bet 2 parlays without the over but the big money needs the over...:oops:

Reactions: Bank of Hawk
That last play call by Brian was brutal. You have a quarterback who can’t go through a progression, so that pass was either his first or second option. You have your quarterback throwing across the field?!? What are we doing?? Throw a fade/ back shoulder to literally anyone and then kick
Hill throws 90 mph fastballs. Don’t think a fade is in his arsenal.

Being an idiot, I took the over in a 5 game parlay. Took Miami +14.5, Iowa -1.5, over 27.5, Missouri +2.5 and BYU +7.5. I did bet 2 parlays without the over but the big money needs the over...:oops:
If you actually took the over in this game, you deserve to lose.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT