ADVERTISEMENT

💩 💩💩Iowa vs Ohio St Game Thread💩💩💩

I don’t. It’s not his fault Kirk and Brian keep playing him.
Petras should have transferred out to Div2 program and just played out his career. Instead he's just an overmatched chess piece for KF to show fans he is in charge and FU to fans. It is getting to point where
KF ought to be fired despite the buyout. Too bad fans couldn't Barta fired and get a new AD with balls
in charge. Barta is awful.

Confirmation bias is when you bend the facts to your beliefs. Critical thinking is when you bend your beliefs to the facts.

Ferentz has gone off the deep end with confirmation bias for both Petras and his son.

I know a lot of people want to throw this back at KFNBF for throwing Spencer back out there but at some point if you keep crashing airplanes, don’t you think maybe you’re just not a very good pilot and take yourself out of the captains chair?

This might be credit to Iowa's defense, but OSU isn't playing very well either. If this is the OSU team that shows up against Michigan this year they will lose that game.
100%. Their mistakes are keeping us in it kind of. Stroud doesn’t look all that great. Nobody was within 5 yards of Harrison on that pass near the 5, he would have walked in.

Reactions: BioHawk
I think Kirk can’t win. If he pulls him and we do better he was wrong. If he pulls him and we still suck it’s scheme and play calling then he’s wrong for hiring Brian. Keep running Spenc out there and everything focused on him.

I have to say through one half Iowa has a genuinely elite defense. Right now the Buckeyes have 7 legitimate points. Everything else has been gifted.

Reactions: Chewback
Don’t forget the fumble. And the answer to your question is no one. This just doesn’t make sense to keep spencer out there. I just don’t get it.
The only possible explanation is that Padilla has made it known to captain dipshit that he is gone at semester.

Reactions: obfuscating
This all about Kirk giving the fans the finger. He’s got job security, administration support and money. Can’t wait until announce BF as the next HC and say that he’s earned it.

He should have been yanked after the ISU game too late now quadruple down on stupid , KF needs to be fired and take His Son with Him if Barta was actually even 1/2 a coward it would have happened after Illinois
Yep, the buy out can be reduced and shouldn't be a factor in the final decision. Thanks for memories, but good bye.

Reactions: Typical Situation
100%. Their mistakes are keeping us in it kind of. Stroud doesn’t look all that great. Nobody was within 5 yards of Harrison on that pass near the 5, he would have walked in.

stoud looks like typical OSU QB....good athelete, can make the wide open throws that great WRS and great supporting cast can provide, going to be another bust in NFL.

I have to say through one half Iowa has a genuinely elite defense. Right now the Buckeyes have 7 legitimate points. Everything else has been gifted.
If we had even REMOTELY competent people on the offensive side of things we could very well be 6-0 and maybe WINNING this game right now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT