ADVERTISEMENT

*****Michigan vs Iowa 🏆 Game Thread*****

Everyone feels we are going to get blown out. I hope we through everything at them do crazy plays. Blitz all the time smash them in the mouth.wait a minute we will not do anything crazy this is kirks team

• Sad
Reactions: Iron Doc
7pm FOX
Mich -22
O/U 34-5

What a long strange trip it’s been to get here. Comparing the teams stats is hilarious. There isn’t a single area favoring Iowa outside of punting average 😂

GjnNF8k.jpg

I’ve ran this game in my head dozens of times I can’t think of a path to an Iowa victory without a complete Michigan collapse, I’m talking 4+ turnovers, 5+ dropped passes and 10+ penalties.

I hope I’m wrong but it’s going to be a 31-3 type beatdown.

Go hawks!
I guess those numbers (255th among them) must include ALL of D-1 teams.

Corso picked a blowout win for Texas today. Looks like that is on track.... let's hope his BTCG prediction goes the same :cool:

Reactions: Bishop-71
To those who are there, what does the split see like fan wise so far? Hoping we could get it to at least just a 60/40 split for Michigan.

Just a FYI...

There is some buzz that Will Johnson, Michigan's best CB/DB, is out today (he got hurt at the end of the tOSU game). If that is the case it probably changes the way we play you.

Sainristril likely moves down from nickel to fill the traditional CB spot. At nickel we move him around a lot and just let him make plays. The guy that likely replaces him at nickel has played some (and not just garbage time) but doesn't have even close to the experience. Thus we probably play him more straight up.

P.S.
I'm not trying to compare the impact of losing our guy and you losing yours...just giving you info

Just a FYI...

There is some buzz that Will Johnson, Michigan's best CB/DB, is out today (he got hurt at the end of the tOSU game). If that is the case it probably changes the way we play you.

Sainristril likely moves down from nickel to fill the traditional CB spot. At nickel we move him around a lot and just let him make plays. The guy that likely replaces him at nickel has played some (and not just garbage time) but doesn't have even close to the experience. Thus we probably play him more straight up.

P.S.
I'm not trying to compare the impact of losing our guy and you losing yours...just giving you info
you mean compare your losing one guy to our losing 6 guys or so?

you mean compare your losing one guy to our losing 6 guys or so?
We also lost (vs. tOSU) our All-American OG...but yes 6>2

And fwiw...Will Johnson was also a 1st team All B10 selection at CB and the guy Marvin Harrison Jr. called the best cover guy he's gone against...I completely understand Dejean is an absolute stud and easily your most important player...but Johnson isn't exactly a shlub

Reactions: pink shizzle
We also lost (vs. tOSU) our All-American OG...but yes 6>2

And fwiw...Will Johnson was also a 1st team All B10 selection at CB and the guy Marvin Harrison Jr. called the best cover guy he's gone against...I completely understand Dejean is an absolute stud and easily your most important player...but Johnson isn't exactly a shlub

This game would have a great storyline if all and McNamara were playing.

No, in a cast and crutches

They lost a key offensive lineman against *OSU last week...
They didn't lose a step when the reserve went in. He looked just as good as the starter. That's really what being a Michigan gets you: depth to shrug off almost all losses.

I'm going to a game party in one of my buddies million dollar pole building ( farm write off ) and won't be able to post in real time, so I'll do all my posting right now and maybe my house flipping partner @Moral could quote and insert them at the appropriate times, I'd greatly appreciate it...

1. Let's go Hawks
2. Defer? WTF?
3. Damn! We miss Cooper.
4. Oh shite, how was that pass interference?
5. Did Castro just kill that guy?
6. Come on Harris...
7. Nice to see Stevens hit a 50 yarder
8. Why not just punt on second down there?
9. Nice play call Brian!
10. Welp those Christmas light aren't going to hang themselves...
11. Rematch of Iowa vs. Iowa State in the Humanitarian Bowl! WTF?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT