ADVERTISEMENT

*****Michigan vs Iowa 🏆 Game Thread*****

Didn't the Harbaugh Bros attend grade school in the Regina system for awhile?

(just killing time until pregame is over)

All players get to attend tonight.

GAYh-SOWEAASdPl

Who give
The issue is it might change the way we play you. If you watched the Umich/tOSU game he was the smaller guy that smacked the bigger Travion Henderson on the pass out of the backfield. While he doesn't look physically imposing he is so quick that he can explode on you and hit like a safety.

It's his quickness and experience that allows us to do some different things with him (and the coaches have a trust with him to make decisions). Umich often has him attack the LOS, from the nickel spot, where he blows up screens (returned one for a TD vs. Rutgers), take on stretch plays, blitz, etc. If we move him out to traditional corner (likely) he won't be able to do that (much). The guy that would replace him at nickel will be good next year, but, he doesn't have the experience to be near as good at recognizing when to attack the LOS or drop into coverage...I expect they might have blitz package for him but most of the time just have him drop into coverage.
Who gives a rats ass!!

Is Iowa even playing tonight. Granted I was watching the sec game but anytime I’ve turned it to fox all I see is Michigan this Michigan that I’ve seen hardnuts being interviewed a few times now.

Is Iowa even playing tonight. Granted I was watching the sec game but anytime I’ve turned it to fox all I see is Michigan this Michigan that I’ve seen hardnuts being interviewed a few times now.
Man, I was thinking the same thing!

It’s a shame there has to be a game this evening to interrupt the Fox talking heads discussing whether or not Michigan has what it takes to win the CFP this year.

Reactions: IAFB2021Champs
Do you think they read your injury report?
100%, absolutely and no doubt. It is the official report submitted to the B10 and distributed to both teams and the media...slow down on the drinking...don't want to pass out too early

I hate that Baer guy. He's such a cyclown homer. Every time he predicted Iowa/ISU, he picked the clowns.

Reactions: IAFB2021Champs
Iowa maybe got 10 minutes. The rest was Mecheatagain.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT