ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Euro 2020 & Copa America 2021 Thread***

il_340x270.3141074899_fhi9.jpg

Reactions: LesClaypool
I often don't like Italian teams but this iteration is much more appealing.
Feels like they need a change here to get back in control of this game.

Reactions: LesClaypool
The fact that extra time (overtime in the rest of the sports world) in soccer equates to a "draw" when betting on soccer, rather than just counting the extra time as part of the f***ing game like the rest of the world does with overtime..........is just another in the long list of stupid things about soccer that makes the sport the absolute worst sport humans have invented.........

And before you bother with the replies, of course I'm angry.......but I'm not wrong, so I'll take solace in that. :)

• Haha
Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
The fact that extra time (overtime in the rest of the sports world) in soccer equates to a "draw" when betting on soccer, rather than just counting the extra time as part of the f***ing game like the rest of the world does with overtime..........is just another in the long list of stupid things about soccer that makes the sport the absolute worst sport humans have invented.........

And before you bother with the replies, of course I'm angry.......but I'm not wrong, so I'll take solace in that. :)
Humans invented golf. Is there anything dumber than golf? Let's take all these beautiful acres and fashion links out of them so fat people can get pretend to get exercise waddling from the cart to the part of the rough inaccessible by cart. And let's make it so you have to buy expensive equipment to play and make the game so hard that your impulse most days, particularly if you've been drinking (which of course you can drink during this sport), is to snap your expensive equipment in half and pick a fight with whatever poor dumb teenager has to work at the course for gas money. No, humans have done much much much worse than soccer as far as sports go.

Humans invented golf. Is there anything dumber than golf? Let's take all these beautiful acres and fashion links out of them so fat people can get pretend to get exercise waddling from the cart to the part of the rough inaccessible by cart. And let's make it so you have to buy expensive equipment to play and make the game so hard that your impulse most days, particularly if you've been drinking (which of course you can drink during this sport), is to snap your expensive equipment in half and pick a fight with whatever poor dumb teenager has to work at the course for gas money. No, humans have done much much much worse than soccer as far as sports go.
Except I already declared it as fact. :)

I can't undo what's already been done.

Soccer is officially the worst.............until they eliminate ties (or at least the gambling rule that extra time in an elimination game is the same thing as a draw).

Not even hockey is that f***ing stupid.

Except I already declared it as fact. :)

I can't undo what's already been done.

Soccer is officially the worst.............until they eliminate ties (or at least the gambling rule that extra time in an elimination game is the same thing as a draw).

Not even hockey is that f***ing stupid.

I wonder if legal gambling has hurt the sales of golf clubs to muscle for bookies

Both of today's games delivered and there's still 30 minutes left of this Switzerland vs. France game

I think someone finally told France they were playing in Euro 2020.

Huuuuge PK save from Lloris followed by 2 Benzema goals, all in the span of 4-5 minutes.

Craziness!

Oh, and please Germany, beat the English. We promise to not intervene!!

Already predicting Spain with a 1-0 win over the Swiss with 75-80% possession.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT