ADVERTISEMENT

Proctor Gone?

Can Oregon fly him on a jet? Timing is rough otherwise as he played the late game last night in Cedar Falls.

Iowa’s policy, unless they changed it since the Eno debacle, is the recruit “must not visit another institution”. So I guess he gone.
I don’t think that’s correct. I believe the policy is they have to notify the coaching staff. With the Eno situation, he claimed he told the coaches, it didn’t get relayed to Kirk and the rest is history.

I don’t think that’s correct. I believe the policy is they have to notify the coaching staff. With the Eno situation, he claimed he told the coaches, it didn’t get relayed to Kirk and the rest is history.
Yep. The Eno situation, among other things, is what led to Chris White being booted from the staff, since he went over KF's head and told Eno he could.

Reactions: iowahawkeyes1982
Well it’s correct as far as the wording in the offer letter. I’m sure there’s some unwritten agreements as well, so hopefully that’s the case.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT