ADVERTISEMENT

Rumorville

Oh his Bama teammates will welcome him back easily. I doubt Kadyn is gunna allow Iowa fans upset at him matter at all. And he is under no obligation to give back any of that SWARM money.

The kids deserve to get their money. Blame the NCAA and rich AF schools not formulating a system that pays players respectfully when it was brought up in 2013. Kicking the can now lead to the Supreme Court making the calls. Now NCAA does anything they'll get sued out of existence.
Naw. **** him and **** you.

**** his gambling addicted mom too.

Oh his Bama teammates will welcome him back easily. I doubt Kadyn is gunna allow Iowa fans upset at him matter at all. And he is under no obligation to give back any of that SWARM money.

The kids deserve to get their money. Blame the NCAA and rich AF schools not formulating a system that pays players respectfully when it was brought up in 2013. Kicking the can now lead to the Supreme Court making the calls. Now NCAA does anything they'll get sued out of existence.
This is a silly take. If the kids were worth what you believe the g league stands would be full and there would be minor league football. There aren’t. Because the kids are worth their scholarships. Caitlyn Clark is one of the few athletes that have ever played worth nil.

Reactions: LaQuintaHawkeye

His NIL has stipulation on earning his $$$. Many players have to donate time to charity organizations. What were Proctor's stipulations to earn the $$$$. So no, he does not deserve the money until his fulfills what he agreed to.

His NIL has stipulation on earning his $$$. Many players have to donate time to charity organizations. What were Proctor's stipulations to earn the $$$$. So no, he does not deserve the money until his fulfills what he agreed to.
Not all of them do. Some get paid to do stuff that isn’t part of their NIL agreement.

This one happened fast. I’m hearing he got money up front. Not sure how much but he’s already been paid something.

He and X are good buddies, right? That was part of him coming back.

So, either Procter lied to X the whole way or X knew and kept it from his teammates and coaches. If it's the latter, will we hear that X is moving on too? He's bound to get asked by his teammates what he knew and when.

Reactions: Sexican
Proctor got at least $20K to visit Alabama and $25K when he landed. All wired to his or his mom’s bank account before he even committed.

He didn’t come to Iowa for nothing up front.

Depends if there were stipulations agreed to. To get a 5 star, are they that necessary?

He might get some dough but he and his family will always be welfare.

Naw. **** him and **** you.

**** his gambling addicted mom too.
Damn did you buy Proctor sneakers and NFTs? Chill.

If there was no stipulations when he received his swarm money, why give it back? Goodness of his heart?

This is the reality of CFB. NCAA caused this. They pissed down their legs and now recruits have major power, enough to run for governor.

I mean who shows up to a home basketball game... after announcing their return... wearing no iowa gear. It seemed weird at the time but now it makes complete sense
Yep.

Here's the angle I wonder about...

He and X are good buddies, right? That was part of the discussion about him coming back.

So, either Procter lied to X the whole way or X knew and kept it from his teammates and coaches. It's one or the other. If it's the latter, will we hear that X is moving on too? He's bound to get asked by his teammates what he knew and when.

Reactions: TRHawkeye145
So I thought under the new rules you get one transfer freebie and then have to sit a year. I’m sure that’ll be the case lol.

What a crock of shit they’ve made of college sports. It’s going to be interesting to see how quickly they burn it down to the point I quit watching. I’m already missing about 80% of the men’s bball games.

Reactions: kwik44
Agree. But unless he makes some sort of statement then I will assume 100k was spent. Hopefully not.

Nothing should be paid up front if a person can just shop himself around, each semester. and make six figures. AD’s in the power 5 need to come together and start fighting fire with fire.

Hopefully Brad clears things up tomorrow in the KXNO radio interview.

Reactions: Packer54
Yep. This is the angle I wonder about...

He and X are good buddies, right? That was part of the discussion about him coming back.

So, either Procter lied to X the whole way or X knew and kept it from his teammates and coaches. It's one or the other. If it's the latter, will we hear that X is moving on too? He's bound to get asked by his teammates what he knew and when.
X starts for one of the best units in college football. Proctor was about to try and fix one of the worst units in college football. I bet he saw how bad things have been left from Brian.

X starts for one of the best units in college football. Proctor was about to try and fix one of the worst units in college football. I bet he saw how bad things have been left from Brian.
It was no secret how bad Iowa's offense was.

But that doesn't answer the question. Did Proctor lie to his good buddy ("He's my boy") or did X know?

If there was no stipulations when he received his swarm money, why give it back? Goodness of his heart?

This is the reality of CFB. NCAA caused this. They pissed down their legs and now recruits have major power, enough to run for governor.

Hopefully Brad clears things up tomorrow in the KXNO radio interview.
Damage control. He’s f’ed

His mom has a gambling issue.
Whatever the case may be, it seems like these people are greedy, unproductive members of society, who have not one ounce of character and unfortunately Kadyn will have to deal with this because going through life the way he is not going to end well.

Reactions: DewHawk

lol how about simple integrity.

Gotcha. Well he’s still a pile of crap if he didn’t give back and basically legally stole the $. Guy has no morals if he took it and ran which is why he fits in perfect with the SEC.

not sure if anyone has confirmed what exactly has been paid so far

and the contract surely had provisions that Proctor had to be enrolled at Iowa on some date (in September, etc) and if not, any money paid would have to be returned

not sure if anyone has confirmed what exactly has been paid so far

and the contract surely had provisions that Proctor had to be enrolled at Iowa on some date (in September, etc) and if not, any money paid would have to be returned

How do you collect if he has already spent it?

No way he is going to have much of an NFL career. Scouts will see that his word means nothing

Reactions: Franisdaman
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT