ADVERTISEMENT

****Iowa (6-0) @ UVA (5-2) Game Thread****

Come on Greenberg. Listening to that baldy you would have thought Virginia won that game by 30.
Hey Seth, they frigging lost!

who was supposed to be guarding UVA's Murray? Nobody in 2nd half.

Guessing Fran said the same thing our Highschool coach used to say in scouting reports.... "Don't worry about this guy, he's a STIFF"

And the guy proceeds to have the game of his life 😂

I don't understand why we didn't hold out for final shot. I'd much rather the offense win or lose the game at the end.

I'll take a win either way though :D.

That is BAU against Iowa. We sure like to let some people have their best games ever.

I don't understand leaving UVA Murray wide open in corner for maybe 4 corner 3's? The other guy with Corner trees was a big and I guess the strategy was to give him the 3's, but UVA Murray looks to be a shooter with sole function to make 3's.

Reactions: Moral
I don't understand leaving UVA Murray wide open in corner for maybe 4 corner 3's? The other guy with Corner trees was a big and I guess the strategy was to give him the 3's, but UVA Murray looks to be a shooter with sole function to make 3's.
Its not the plan but when you can't stop dribble penetration thats what happens.

We didn't deserve to win that but great finish and glad we won
Don't understand this sentiment. Just how did we not deserve to win. We kicked the crap out of Virginia on their court the first half. They spent the rest of the game playing catch up. We fought them off and finally won a game on a last second shot and we didn't deserve to win??

Don't understand this sentiment. Just how did we not deserve to win. We kicked the crap out of Virginia on their court the first half. They spent the rest of the game playing catch up. We fought them off and finally won a game on a last second shot and we didn't deserve to win??
Inject this into my veins!

Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT