ADVERTISEMENT

*****Iowa vs Tennessee Game Thread*****

Appropriate that in every commercial break they're running the Ron DeSantis dumpster fire commercial.

It's adorable that this announcer thinks Iowa is going to throw the ball down field. I remember when I was that young and optimistic, ready to take the world by storm.
Ya it's awesome when you get a crew that has clearly never actually seen an Iowa game. I thought that earlier when he talked about attacking the true freshman corner.

Brown catch!

200w.gif

I know it’s insane talk but….I’m really starting to think there’s validity to the argument KF/BF won’t give snaps to the backup as to not be proven wrong…spite?

I know it’s nuts….and I live KF…but can’t come up with another explanation because it’s getting to the point of absurdity.
Makes you wonder. Could they possibly be THAT stubborn and/or incompetent? Or the back-ups THAT horrible?

My gosh... Deacon rolling out and it looks like he's standing still with a D-Lineman chasing him. Barely gets the throw off.

Makes things pretty tough, when you can hardly even roll your QB out. Get the man some oxygen

Stop throwing the f***ing ball to Ragaini..........stop it. Whoever is convincing Hill to do this, stop it or stop coaching football.

Thanks in advance.

Always a great sign when a competent PBP guy says "Boy, I don't know who he was trying to throw that to.".

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT