ADVERTISEMENT

*****Iowa vs Tennessee Game Thread*****

Obviously not reading through this entire thread, but has anyone mentioned the talent difference? Schemes, sure? Gve me Tennessee's all day, but there's a Huge talent discrepencancy on the field. Tennessee is bigger, faster, and stronger.
yes that was mentioned early on, not making light of the "sec speed" any longer, unfortunately

You’re so wrong on everything. We can’t run, pass, block or do anything on offense and you want to come in and argue with everyone. Go back to “coaching football.” lol.
Weird, I can't find anywhere where I said we could do any of those things right now.

Maybe you should be able to? After all, you seem like such an expert on what I've said before.

Obviously not reading through this entire thread, but has anyone mentioned the talent difference? Schemes, sure? Gve me Tennessee's all day, but there's a Huge talent discrepencancy on the field. Tennessee is bigger, faster, and stronger.
I disagree. Schematically they are better on offense than us and our defense had figured it out. Just wore down

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT