ADVERTISEMENT

*****LSU vs Iowa (W) Game Thread*****

I demand another Final 4 and to vanquish this LSU team! I don't care what anyone says, more pressure on LSU IMO and you know this burns like lava inside this team based on the antics of last year, not to mention not getting a natty. Iowa is doing and saying all the right things but privately, you know they want this game more than anything.

I say let them them chase CC all over and clear the court for others, use the tempo to our favor, get a 50/50 whistle and play anywhere near what we did vs. the Buffs and we win.

0cdec473-ab73-4d3a-8648-f3a25bfba996_text.gif

I feel like if Iowa wins it is because they (the people that rig games) wanted Iowa to win. However, if LSU wins it is because of reverse racism against Iowa.
There is no such thing as reverse racism It is what it is. Damian Lillard will define it for you.

Worried about our shooting %.
Of course I was worried about the Colorado game.

While the LSU HC is a lowlife, one has to give credit where credit is due.
She had some serious good looks in her younger days.

Andscape article on ESPN.com main page. As one would suspect, it's got a definite pro-LSU/SEC tilt.

Reactions: Bishop-71
#3 seed LSU and #2 seed UCLA were tied 48-48 heading into the 4th qtr. LSU outscored the Bruins 30-21 in the 4th qtr to win 78-69.

LSU attempted only 5 three pointers and made 2.

Will Lisa play some junk defenses, pack it inside and dare LSU to shoot from 3?

Also, LSU only played 7 players vs UCLA.

Get them in foul trouble!!!

LSU Starters:

Angel Reese, 6'3 Jr.................18.7 pts, 13.2 rebs, 2.3 assts
Aneesah Morrow, 6'1 Jr....... 16.5 pts, 9.9 rebs, 1.7 assts
Mikaylah Williams, 6'0 Fr......14.4 pts, 4.8 rebs, 2.9 assts
Flau'Jae Johnson, 5'10 So......14.7 pts, 5.5 rebs, 2.5 assts
Hailey Van Lith, 5'7 Sr............11.7 pts, 2.5 rebs, 3.7 assts

2 off the bench:

Aalyah Del Rosario, 6'6 Fr.......4.8 pts, 3.6 rebs
Last-Tear Poa, 5'11 Jr.................4.9 pts, 1.5 rebs, 3 assts

Martin and gabby are key I think. When these two play really well iowa is almost unbeatable. We know cc and sa and mostly Stuelke will show up. Kinda my thought anyway 🤷‍♂️
To me it at all flows from how the refs call the game. If there is freedom of movement, then clark finds them for open looks. If there is mugging of clark, she doesn't find them for quite as open looks. That is the difference, in my book.

Hate to say it, but I don't see the Hawks winning this one. We match up poorly against LSU.

Regardless, this could be CC's last ride as a Hawkeye. So be sure to get your friends and family and enjoy this one.

• Sad
Reactions: ddeanHawk
Hate to say it, but I don't see the Hawks winning this one. We match up poorly against LSU.

Regardless, this could be CC's last ride as a Hawkeye. So be sure to get your friends and family and enjoy this one.
Where exactly do we match up poorly, honestly I think we are more skilled at most positions other than C which isn't that far off, and yes I am giving us a push at the 4. Hannah matches up better with Bayou Barbie than Czinano. Both athletic posts.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT