ADVERTISEMENT

******Mich St vs Iowa Game Thread******

Is all your itching and moaning going to change a thing?
No I'm not okay withe the offensive performance but I don't come here to bitch and moan about it.
Again, I’m just voicing displeasure with the offense regardless of the outcome of the game. I don’t post too frequently here and this is after all a free public forum and not North Korea.

The idea that people can’t impact who the Iowa OC is is ludicrous. Our OC situation and this 25 ppg is a national embarrassment and when it comes to head on national television and fans can be heard chanting to “fire Brian” and signs are evident on game day, along with national media criticism, don’t think the interim AD isn’t paying attention. If fans constructively write the athletic department and begin withholding donations or placing stipulations on them, change will happen sooner than later as the product in the field certainly hasn’t improved.

Perfect. Keep drinking the koolaid Iowa turds.

810trj.jpg

As a fan don’t you wish the offense could sustain a drive? We weren’t always this bad offensively. At a minimum not be so one sided that we need the D/ST to make a play to win a majority of our games.
F.u.c.k yeah I do!! But that's how it's going and I chose to celebrate the wins until things change.

I just don't waste my time being a whiny bitch all week every week.

You, like a lot of others have unreal expectations. What from Iowa's history makes you think Iowa should be piss pounding whoever they are playing each week?

MSU has a billionaire alum that supports them, until a few days ago. MSU will be back.

Who are the billionaires that support Iowa like OSU, Mich. , MSU etc.?

I haven't given up on the season. Things aren't that bad. I'm for the players winning any way they can.

Do you feel shame when your personal goals for offensive yards aren't met?

I don't want to fall into a chasm like Nebraska football who's going on year 7 of only averaging 3.8 wins a year.

You’d be surprised, there are people arguing Brian is doing just fine and because we won we should all clap and be content with the outcome.
Repost the "he's doing good" post cuz I haven't seen one other than them trolling to taunt the the constant haters that post.

Again, I’m just voicing displeasure with the offense regardless of the outcome of the game. I don’t post too frequently here and this is after all a free public forum and not North Korea.

The idea that people can’t impact who the Iowa OC is is ludicrous. Our OC situation and this 25 ppg is a national embarrassment and when it comes to head on national television and fans can be heard chanting to “fire Brian” and signs are evident on game day, along with national media criticism, don’t think the interim AD isn’t paying attention. If fans constructively write the athletic department and begin withholding donations or placing stipulations on them, change will happen sooner than later as the product in the field certainly hasn’t improved.
Once again the "hold BF accountable " crowd is now embarrassed for holding BF accountable with an amended contract. You've got issues with your own self if you give a sh$t what they think or say.

The UofI has the contract with BF not whoever the current AD is. These is precedent for the public sueing a university for not living up to their contract. Do it if they don't follow through with BF.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT